Notices
Appearance Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Re:Mopar Scat pack Window Bee's!

Old 02-16-2010, 02:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Re:Mopar Scat pack Window Bee's!

I was thinking about putting these on my 2010 "Torred" red SRT* but wonder if the colors will clash? The scat bee's themselves look like they'd perfectly match cars with the B5 blue paint color. In fact with the hint of both blue and yellow, they could also look good on a detonator yellow colored Challenger as well. However I have my doubts about putting these on my red SRT8 for this very reason. So my question to y'all is; am I right on about this or it doesn't really doesn't matter about the color? Of course some may feel the scat bee look is too catroonish to begin with, like Chevy's Tasmanian devil character. FYI: these scat bees did find themselves used on a number of of different colored mopar's during the 60's & 70's so, maybe its that way now as well.
Any thoughts one way or the other would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:26 PM

do you have apic, I'd like to see the color concept and clash, might be something that could be painted to match, and just be a subtle look.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:29 AM

if you are talking about the little bees that go in the 1/4 windows chrysler never worried about color clash as they went on all the scatpack cars not matter what color.
they currently reside on my car, just make sure you place them properly
Old 02-17-2010, 06:33 AM

Hey Canadiancanuck, pictures of these can be found on ebay. Search 2008-10 Dodge Challenger in parts. Prices range from $8.50 - $25.00 bucks for the two items offered. Apologies, I don't know how to post pictures like you asked.

Hey wp23n, I do know those scat bee's did go on my colored cars in the 60's & 70's. But from what I can tell the primary colors on the current ones are white, black and hints of blue & yellow. These are officially licensed Mopar products in case you were wondering. I'd love to see a picture if possible as to how to position them properly placement wise. judging by your challenger's picture you choose Inferno red. That's my favorite color. I wish I could've ordered my SRT8 in that color myself. So if you have the scat bee's on your metalic red challenger perhaps I can do the same on mine? Thanks in advance!
Old 03-10-2010, 04:41 AM

They are the second thing I added. The first was a penta star. I cannot believe Mopar didn't do it themselves.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by RareTA
They are the second thing I added. The first was a penta star. I cannot believe Mopar didn't do it themselves.
do you have a pic of the pentastar and the bees???
Old 03-11-2010, 03:21 AM

In this pic you can see the PS. The bee is in the rear quarter window. This is the best pic I have right now. After I get the car out for the spring I can do better.

Old 03-11-2010, 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by Doozle
Hey wp23n, I do know those scat bee's did go on my colored cars in the 60's & 70's. But from what I can tell the primary colors on the current ones are white, black and hints of blue & yellow. These are officially licensed Mopar products in case you were wondering. I'd love to see a picture if possible as to how to position them properly placement wise. judging by your challenger's picture you choose Inferno red. That's my favorite color. I wish I could've ordered my SRT8 in that color myself. So if you have the scat bee's on your metalic red challenger perhaps I can do the same on mine? Thanks in advance!
WOW i apologize for not posting the photos, i did not see your response until just now. i will post some photos tonight as soon as i get home because i cant access the site i keep them on here at work.

And yes, it is the inferno red metallic which i LOVE!!!!
as the light changes it gives different color sometimes almost an orange look i guess due to the gold metalflake.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:02 PM

these are the inside type which i trimmed as close as i could to the bee itself so the excess decal surrounding the bee wasnt there, i did this with the my 69 coronet/superbee when i had it and it gave it a cleaner look after install.

Last edited by wp23n; 03-11-2010 at 02:06 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:44 PM

i saw the decals for sale on a website today, im thinking about ordering them.

Quick Reply: Re:Mopar Scat pack Window Bee's!