Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    jerseynick is offline Junior Member

I had corsa sport exhaust on my 1999 vette and it sounded awesome! ......Sold the vette and I just bought a 6peed challenger rt and order a corsa exhaust for it. I should have it Tuesday. I'll let you know how it sounds

fatcat is offline Senior Member

Default Flowmaster Exhaust mods

Finally decided what exhaust to install on my 2009 Challenger R/T after joining the NJ MOPAR GROUP club and hearing several different types of exhaust kits on all different types of Challengers from SRT8's to R/T's and from Mopar Cat Back's , Zoomer's, Magnaflow's,Corsa's, and SLP's Loudmouth and Loudmouth II's I've decided to remove the factory suitcase and replace it with 2 Flowmaster S/S 44's and then delete the factory resonators and install 2 straight peices of pipe in place with my factory tips.....I've seen and heard all those others and just for me this setup sounds like I want it......a little loud on the gas with a rumbly sound and yes it will have a little drone at 65 mph but its my hot rod and I'll put up with the drone and I've been told once I get my Predator tune the drone will be tuned out......that my Challenger and I'm stickin to it!!!.......Fat Cat .....AKA ......

LOCOMOTION
    Finally I'M DRIVING AND LOVING MY 2009 R/T Hemi Orange Challenger 1st Mopar 1956 Chrysler Hemi
    2nd 1957 Dodge Royal Custom
    http://www.dodgechallengerregistry.c...trysig_315.png

fatcat is offline Senior Member

Default Flowmaster Exhaust mods

Finally decided what exhaust to install on my 2009 Challenger R/T after joining the NJ MOPAR GROUP club and hearing several different types of exhaust kits on all different types of Challengers from SRT8's to R/T's and from Mopar Cat Back's , Zoomer's, Magnaflow's,Corsa's, and SLP's Loudmouth and Loudmouth II's I've decided to remove the factory suitcase and replace it with 2 Flowmaster S/S 44's and then delete the factory resonators and install 2 straight peices of pipe in place with my factory tips.....I've seen and heard all those others and just for me this setup sounds like I want it......a little loud on the gas with a rumbly sound and yes it will have a little drone at 65 mph but its my hot rod and I'll put up with the drone and I've been told once I get my Predator tune the drone will be tuned out......that my Challenger and I'm stickin to it!!!.......Fat Cat .....AKA ......

LOCOMOTION
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Finally I'M DRIVING AND LOVING MY 2009 R/T Hemi Orange Challenger 1st Mopar 1956 Chrysler Hemi
    2nd 1957 Dodge Royal Custom
    http://www.dodgechallengerregistry.c...trysig_315.png

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123