Notices
Dodge Challenger R/T Threads specific to the Dodge Challenger R/T should be placed here.

R/T F - a few questions

Old 05-09-2009, 08:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default R/T F - a few questions

Hi,
Interested in this

-how long is the wait? I only have four requirements: black, sound package, 6spd (track package) and 20 x 8 aluminum chrome wheels

-Also, what kind of financing does Chrysler offer? How many months?

-Does choosing the 6spd, automatically get you the track package?

Nice site you guys have here, not a lot of bs

Thanks
R
Old 05-10-2009, 07:34 AM

Thumbs up

I tried to get a dealer to order me a Fpkg. back in the fall,and they couldn,t cause they said Dodge was focusing on the J pkg,s and that they probably were either not goin to build any more F,s for this year.Now with the plant closings and all of this other crap goin own,I wouldn,t expect to get a car that was ordered any time.Heck they might not even take the order.There are posts on here from guys who have ordered in the fall and still don,t have there cars,plus there are cars that were ordered and built and are not bein shipped.I was hopin also for the Classic pkg. in a F pkg. but they won,t do it. Yes,the track pak comes with the manual.I don,t know what kind of financing Chy. is doin now that they are in limbo.You will probably have alot better luck searchin dealer inventory than ordering. Good luck,and I am too not givin up the ship.
Old 05-10-2009, 04:44 PM

I almost bought an F package chally...changed my mind at the last second. Go with the J package. The leather is a real nice touch and you'll get the upgraded sound system. Worth the money, I think it really makes the car that much better.