Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    axoiamthatiam is offline Junior Member

Default 1972 Dodge Challenger

Ya I am trying to buy my first Dodge Challenger and it is a 1972 model. It is a project car and I was wondering if any body could tell me what they think of the car. It has a non-original, non running 440 in it. He said it ran like 4 years ago. It has an automatic transmission. It is missing the trunk floor pan, and he side passenger pan has a rust whole the size of a baseball. Besides that the car looks to be solid. It has a rallye hood. It has a vinyl top that seems to be very rusted at the bottom of it. I was wondering how much it would cost to replace it with a hard top? In the pics it will show the inside of the rear-end, which has since been redone, except for the missing trunk floor pan. I am getting the car for $2,300, which I think is a steal, what do you all think about the price and who restorable the car is? Here is the link to the photos and don't worry it is no scam.
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=2310216

lear4406 is offline Senior Member

The parts you need are available. Floor pans, trunk pans. About anything you need you can get through Goodmark or E-Bay Motors. I just restored a 70 R/T and I spent close to $12,000 and thats not too bad these days for what you get. The parts for Mopars are higher, but thats because the pureist in our group have pushed for top quality parts and thats what you get with Goodmark. Let me know if you need any help.

axoiamthatiam is offline Junior Member

Default hey

So you think the car is restorable then?

stevelegel is offline Senior Member

I applaud your ambition. My 1970 was much worse off, and that was before repro parts were available. You have more work on your hands than you think. What do you have in the way of a facility? A car disassembled takes 3 to 4 times as much space. What do you have for tools...welder, hoist...money?
    Steve

canadiancanuck is offline Senior Member

The car could be in alot worse condition, I think you have a decent project ahead of you, but it's no race, I think it is in fair shape, some rust cut out but looks minimal in teh pics.

Good luck
    disappointed.... bought a lemon and all Chrysler did was hand me the strainer to make lemon aid.

johncharge is offline Junior Member

The areas you need are available. Ground dishes, footwear dishes. About anything you need you can get through Goodmark or E-Bay Engines. I just renewed a 70 R/T and I invested near to $12,000 and thats not too bad nowadays for what you get. The areas for Mopars are greater, but thats because the pureist in our team have pressed for top excellent areas and thats what you get with Goodmark. Let me know if you need any help..................
    surfers paradise car rentals
    Last edited by johncharge; 11-14-2012 at 02:56 AM.

SlinuepeS is offline Senior Member

Les accords de coopration, signs Paris vendredi entre la France et la Grande-Bretagne, concrtisent la participation des entreprises cheap ugg boots franaises EDF et Areva cheap ugg boots l'effort de modernisation des quipements nuclaires anglais. Dans le monde submit-Fukushima, la France et la Grande-Bretagne sont les deux seuls pays avoir raffirm leur engagement pour l'nergie nuclaire, remise en induce presque partout ailleurs. L'enthousiasme est encore and also vif au Royaume-Uni, lanc dans un vaste programme de modernisation de ses quipements en la matire, bien loin du niveau de ceux de l'Hexagone. Les accords de coopration symptoms Paris vendredi concrtisent la participation des entreprises franaises EDF et Areva cet hard work. Le nuclaire fournit les trois quarts de l'nergie en France, contre seulement twenty% en Grande-Bretagne. Aprs des dcennies de sous-investissement chronique, le gouvernement de Tony Blair a dcid d'en faire une priorit. Les suivants, dont celui de David Cameron, ont poursuivi l'effort considrable pour rattraper ce retard et tripler terme la production d'nergie nuclaire britannique.

Le pays craint de ugg boots sale devoir faire deal with une pnurie d'nergie lorsqu'une gnration de centrales thermiques devra fermer d'ici dix ans, et souhaite rduire sa dpendance au ptrole. Le Parlement s'est prononc l't dernier, avec une majorit crasante, en faveur de cette politique.

PrefeInarse is offline Member

Default Sale Is Nonetheless Likely On At BooHoo.com

are referred to as Uggs, ughs, or ugs generically. The United States firms marketing these boots often choose to rename these sheepskin boots because of to trademark laws, even though the unique U.S.A. registered trademark for Ugg Boots was abandoned in 1985.

Formerly in Australia and New Zealand this comfy and heat footwear was to be worn by cultural teams such as Bogans, westies and Bevans in community. Nonetheless, most other Australians would only put on them close to the residence or at the most just on a vacation to the local ugg boots sale store. The boots surely grew to become popular during the 1960's with surfers and aggressive swimmers as they kept them warm although out of the drinking water.

There is a great collection of Ugg's at the moment offered as well as the most recent Common Cardy Style in Black, Grey, Oatmeal or Cream. These are practically not possible to get anyplace in the British isles and marketed out on the Ugg Australia web-site within just months. They are incredibly common and it's uncomplicated to see why. Common Cardy's are a truly functional boot. The several chunky wooden buttons up the aspect suggest that you can don them either buttoned up or down and they appear excellent with skinny jeans or skirts.

The final in luxurious designer clothing has to nevertheless be cheap ugg boots the Traditional Tall Ugg Australia boots. These timeless classics are readily available in Chestnut, Black and Sand these boots definitely are the last term in convenience footwear. These Ugg boots cheap ugg boots are crafted totally from sheepskin with a gentle Eva sole there is very little rather like the experiencing of slipping your feet into a brand name new pair of Uggs! But not only do they really feel great they appear fantastic much too and can be worn tall or rolled down to expose the sheepskin fur.

When or if you make a decision to order some , you may like to also purchase some conditioning cleaner to preserve the sheepskin good (keep in mind it is a organic animal pores and skin) or some h2o and stain repellent. The drinking water and stain repellent, of course will guide safeguard your Ugg boots so they last prolonged.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast