Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

09 SRT8 Hood Stripes

Old 10-21-2008, 11:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 09 SRT8 Hood Stripes

ORIGINAL: Rudy61SRT8

I saw some crap on fox news ....
You didn't have to say anything more than that, Rudy. Watch CNN.
Old 10-21-2008, 04:49 PM

I didn't expect that this would generate such a long thread

I love the car. Its insane. I had NO idea it would be this fast. I fell in love with it at the detroit auto show... years later - she is mine!

I'll post some pics, I'm kind of busy driving around right now though! I'm used to driving a pick up, or jeeps (still have my jeep!) so this is a HUGE change for me.

My favorite part? I had ordered an 08 from a dealer I had worked with before (bought a pick up from them - my first new car). We worked out a deal (I didn't have it in paper, but he said he didn't have final pricing yet). So, out of trust, I didn't really mind. I went to finalize and they tacked $6K onto the price!!! I was told that "It is what the market will bear". Yea.... So, my favorite was driving up in my 09 to that dealership 2 months later. My previous is order is still on the lot. So much for what the market will bear.

Love it. Just love it. Even when I don't drive it, I go in the garage to look at it

Did I mention it was fast? WOW!

-todd
Old 10-21-2008, 05:32 PM

ORIGINAL: toddev

I love the car. Its insane. I had NO idea it would be this fast. I fell in love with it at the detroit auto show... years later - she is mine!

My favorite part? I had ordered an 08 from a dealer I had worked with before (bought a pick up from them - my first new car). We worked out a deal (I didn't have it in paper, but he said he didn't have final pricing yet). So, out of trust, I didn't really mind. I went to finalize and they tacked $6K onto the price!!! I was told that "It is what the market will bear". Yea.... So, my favorite was driving up in my 09 to that dealership 2 months later. My previous is order is still on the lot. So much for what the market will bear.
-todd

Revenge is not only sweet, but can be fun as well...would have liked to have seem the salesman's face when you drove in...........
Old 10-21-2008, 06:04 PM

ORIGINAL: toddev

I didn't expect that this would generate such a long thread

I'll post some pics, I'm kind of busy driving around right now though! I'm used to driving a pick up, or jeeps (still have my jeep!) so this is a HUGE change for me.

Love it. Just love it. Even when I don't drive it, I go in the garage to look at it

Did I mention it was fast? WOW!

-todd

Thanks for sharing -todd... hope you"re enjoying the attention and the Grin as well...

Congrats!!