Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Zoomers Exhaust Install Pictures

Old 07-24-2008, 06:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Zoomers Exhaust Install Pictures

ORIGINAL: Paladin06

1349 out the door. They quoted me a higher price just for the system. I'll have someone in AZ install it.[:@]

PS as a matter of fact:

Full cat-back system $1499.00 free shipping

Frank Arlasky

Arlasky Performance Inc. /
Zoomers Aero Charged Exhaust Works
Telephone: 949.916.3240
Facsimile: 949.916.3260
Cellular: 949.290.1600
Yes, $1349.00 to your door….Plus Their replacement tips to ship later…once they finish development! The $1499.00 price will come once the development of their X-pipe is finished! Frank said he will contact all that purchase this system…and offer the X-Pipe as an upgrade if you choose!

I Purchased system on 07/18/08
Old 07-24-2008, 08:55 AM

03HDFB - Have you installed yet?
Old 07-24-2008, 10:09 AM

they haven't produced them yet,by purchased he means pre-order.I'm gonna do the same thing on Tues. when I get my car for sure,unless Andre posts something between now and then about a group discount
Old 07-24-2008, 11:13 AM

That looks good! Any idea if they are going to have a system for the 09 R/T?
Old 07-24-2008, 11:44 AM

ORIGINAL: mopar2ya

Still waiting for my car!! It should be here on the 28th.....its been a long 2 and 1/2 year wait.......and 20 years since my last challenger. I've been working Eibach and Hotchkis over.....trying to get thier suspension parts as soon as I can.....perhaps I'll get a track day in before winter comes!!

So, you live in Washington as well?
Old 07-24-2008, 01:34 PM

ORIGINAL: 03HDFB

Still waiting for my car!! It should be here on the 28th.....its been a long 2 and 1/2 year wait.......and 20 years since my last challenger. I've been working Eibach and Hotchkis over.....trying to get thier suspension parts as soon as I can.....perhaps I'll get a track day in before winter comes!!

Yeah... Snoqualmie Valley... first Challenger in the valley it appears.
Im thinking you must be down in Oly - Lacey area?
Old 07-24-2008, 02:01 PM

The Zoomers exhaust IS a good sounding system.
Problem for me is I have a 6 speed manual coming on my 09 SRT, and the SRT engineers reiterated in last nights chat session that the 6 speed manual with trackpak and LSD WILL have a different tuned exhaust. I have no idea how agressive the trackpak exhaust sounds stock, so I cant/wont do anything until I put my foot in the throttle under varying conditions and find out how it sounds.
From the way my order is(nt) progressing in build status, that could be many months from now.
[]
Old 07-24-2008, 02:05 PM

Ordered my Zoomers Exhaust this morning! Great guys to work with. Made me feel very confident in my choice. And it didn't hurt that they gave me a discount for being a Dodge dealer. I can't wait to get them.
Old 07-24-2008, 05:05 PM

ORIGINAL: 03HDFB

Yeah... Snoqualmie Valley... first Challenger in the valley it appears.
Im thinking you must be down in Oly - Lacey area?
Snoqualmie Valley.....Love it down that way!!! My Buddy owns Mountain Creek Tree Farm.....I take my family X-Mas tree hunting there every year. Make a big day of it...then head to the pass for dinner.
Yup......Olympia/Tumwater area. I've been watching your cars progress....I figured you'd be infront of me with the Color Black!! Glad to hear you're out and enjoying it!! I found a great article in the August's Mopar Muscle.....They break the car build numbers down by Color and Options......4137 Hemi Orange, 2206 Black and 708 Silver....and on and on! So, did you hit the triple X in Issaquah last weekend? A friend and co-worker is an organizer. I had planned to show my Bike....but was called into work for an emergency. Its the Good Guys show/ drags this weekend....I'll miss it as well....conflicting with a Bike Show!!
Old 07-24-2008, 05:53 PM

Yeah... the triple X

https://dodgechallenger.com/forums/m_44023/tm.htm

Do you go there often on Sat nights? There was a guy there taking pics of my Challenger lined up with the two 70 Challengers. For some reason I never thought to ask who he was or if he could email me pics. If you hang out there much maybe you would know who he was?

Sorry I missed you there. Would have been cool to meet someone from the forum.

Quick Reply: Zoomers Exhaust Install Pictures