Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    1 Bad Mirada is offline Administrator

Default RE: Future Truck: 2011 Chevrolet El Camino SS ??

i will never again own a sports minded truck...or at least at this point, i wil say that.

amandas truck really runs well for the work done and its age, but as a sporty truck, its essentially useless. it comfortably seats two people. you cant do things liek go grocery shopping in it, becvause the stuff slides all over the bed, and there is ZERO room in the cab with two people there. so if you want to carry ANYTHING with you, it has to go in the bed, then it slides around the whole time.

also, it doesnt have a towing capacity high enough to tow the trailer with any of our cars on it...

the next truck that we get will be a quad cab, HD, or both.

TechmanBD is offline Senior Member

I personally wouldn't buy it. I was just stating something as an IF. I prefer to have a beater truck and a nice performance car.

What size engine is in her truck? I had a 96 with the 5.2l engine. I towed a fully loaded trailer all the way from CA to VA with no problems. Or was it all the other stuff that makes it possible to tow. I did have the tow package that also had the transmission radiator in front of the main radiator.
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ytonaSiggy.gif

1 Bad Mirada is offline Administrator

it is a 360, with 391 gears. it doesnt have a hitch, and my trailer is heavy. hers does not have a seperate trans cooler. i think that with the mirada on it, the combo weighed like 5500-6000lbs. her truck towed the daytona on an open bottom trail from PA to MI, but my trailer is a closed bottom, all steel, and the mirada weighs substantially more than the daytona...i definately wouldnt trust the bumper ball...i think that with the right hitch setup, it would pull the mirada and trailier, but it would struggle..maybe im wrong...but id rather assume that im right, then check to see if im wrong and fry the transmission...its original...which is a blessing in the 2g rams.

TechmanBD is offline Senior Member

Yeah. always better safe than sorry. If I could afford it I would get a Dodge Ram 2500(I don't like duallies so no 3500) Cummins Diesel.

That is afford it and keep my current car
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
    http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ytonaSiggy.gif

MaksTync is offline Senior Member

Default Buy azithromycin 1 g online.

Buy azithromycin no prescription uk

buy cheap zithromax and buy chlamydia antibiotics

Buy zithromax from mexico

AZITHROMYCIN can be described as macrolide antibiotic that interferes that has the growth of bacterial cells. It truly is used to deal with bacterial infections in a variety of body parts. Azithromycin also treats sexually transmitted vaginal or urinary tract infections it's the result of chlamydia. It is be employed by colds, flu, or other virus infections.

Default Buy azithromycin 500mg and buy azithromycin 1g!

Buy azithromycin online usa, order zithromax uk, azithromycin buy online no prescription uk!

Buy zithromax 500mg

Buy z pack online no prescription

Azithromycin buy no prescription

Zithromax (azithromycin) is known as the component of each and every classification of drugs called macrolide anti-biotics. Zithromax fights bacteria contained in the childs body.
    Zithromax can feel providing treatment for diverse a number of difficulties a result of bacteria, that is to say inhaling problems, epidermis disease, head difficulties, and venereal illness.
    Zithromax can even be utilized for uses not promoted in script drugs guide.

Default Zithromax where to buy.

Azithromycin 250 buy

Buy zithromax z-pak

Buy azithromycin online with no prescription

Buy azithromycin single dose

The prescription antibiotic Zithromax must be used for your personal treatment of various common infections, along the lines of bacterial infections and social disease. By decreasing bacteria's ability which will make protein and affecting peptide activity, the medicine enables you to stop bacteria from continuing to live and cause infection systems. Zithromax is for sale in either tablet form or when you're a liquid suspension as well as being licensed to be used in both children and adults.

Default Zithromax single dose for chlamydia and buy zithromax z-pak no prescription!

Buy azithromycin with no prescription, buy azithromycin 500 mg online, buy real zithromax. Azithromycin buy online canada Order azithromycin Buy azithromycin 500mg no prescription Zithromax (azithromycin) is mostly a component side of the classification of drugs called macrolide anti-biotics. Zithromax fights bacteria within the childs body. Zithromax can seem to be how to deal with diverse a variety of difficulties a result of bacteria, like for example inhaling problems, epidermis disease, head difficulties, and venereal illness. Zithromax will in addition be utilized for uses not promoted in script drugs guide.

Default Azithromycin order online no prescription!

Buy zithromax walgreens

Azithromycin buy online uk

Azithromycin order online no prescription

Buy z pack online

The prescription antibiotic Zithromax can be used to treat various common infections, for example , bacterial infections and social disease. By decreasing bacteria's ability in order to create protein and affecting peptide activity, the medicine can certainly help to stop bacteria from continuing to live a life and cause infection by the body processes. Zithromax enters in either tablet form or as a liquid suspension it really is licensed for use in both young and old.

Default Chlamydia treatment azithromycin and alcohol and buy zithromax 1000mg online!

Buy azithromycin no prescription, buy azithromycin 250 mg online, azithromycin online no prescription!

Buy azithromycin online with no prescription

Buy zithromax next day

Buy zithromax no prescription needed

The prescription antibiotic Zithromax is used to treat various common infections, along the lines of bacterial infections and venereal infection. By decreasing bacteria's ability in order to make protein and affecting peptide activity, the medicine can be useful stop bacteria from continuing to live on and cause infection in your body. Zithromax can be chosen in either tablet form or because of a liquid suspension as well as licensed to get used in both adults and children.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast