Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   HXC Cuda Grill (preview) (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/hxc-cuda-grill-preview-4251/)

MrKrisSullivan 08-18-2008 05:23 PM

RE: HXC Cuda Grill (preview)

I don't think it looks awful by any means.... just another variation of what we've come to love... It might not be "unique" enough yet... im sure the final product will look even better...

kevin2323 08-18-2008 06:29 PM

yep you have to wait for the finished product to judge. Hopefully there is alot more work ahead. I guarantee that if that grill was painted the same color as the car in brilliant black then it would look 1000x better. Looks great already.

73Challenger 08-18-2008 06:42 PM

IF IT AINT BROKEN - DON'T FIX IT.

THE STOCK CHALLENGER GRILL LOOKS GREAT. THE AFTERMARKET 'CUDA WANNABE LOOKS LIKE K-MART STUFF.

Andre@Edge 08-18-2008 06:45 PM

So now I'm a loser because I bought my Challenger from KMart? They had a "blue light special" on Mopar that day......

kevin2323 08-18-2008 06:56 PM

no you are a loser for getting a challenger in the ultra slow color silver oooooo0o0o0oo0.

Andre@Edge 08-18-2008 07:07 PM

Kevin,
Now lets be honest....

How many Challengers have you seen in the wild to date? OK, how many were Silver? Most of us are just to dam fast to spot....

Ever see a bigfoot? Know why? They drive silver challengers

RUBBERBNDMAN 08-18-2008 07:30 PM

Damn...your wacked....are we related....

dcxfan 08-18-2008 07:33 PM

hey Andre...i kinda like that old cuda retro grille....i gave Dave a bottle of the brake inhibitor for you,he will give it to you on Thursday....sorry i cant make it.. i have a meeting all day
and am leaving on cruise friday am....I wish i could meet you with the guys for lunch...we will meet in vegas... take care Joani

RUBBERBNDMAN 08-18-2008 07:37 PM

ORIGINAL: dcxfan

hey Andre...i kinda like that old cuda retro grille....i gave Dave a bottle of the brake inhibitor for you,he will give it to you on Thursday....sorry i cant make it.. i have a meeting all day
and am leaving on cruise friday am....I wish i could meet you with the guys for lunch...we will meet in vegas... take care Joani

Hey that stuff causes brain damage...just stick with testors...This a frying pan...this is a egg...this a egg in a frying pan....get the message

Andre@Edge 08-18-2008 07:54 PM

Thanks Joani,
Have an awesome time on the cruise and beware of all the great food. I will make sure your car is painted Silver when you return. I think you should wait until after training in Vegas to add that much power, but anything for a friend :-Þ