Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Challenger News (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/challenger-news-27/)
-   -   oodward Dream Cruise (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/challenger-news-27/oodward-dream-cruise-7681/)

stevelegel 08-07-2010 06:23 PM

oodward Dream Cruise

Pitt Bull and I have set up for Woodward Dream Cruise for Challengers. We have set up a place to meet for Friday night and Saturday during the Cruise. Bill has set up some other activities and meeting ideas. We can use his nearby dealership for detailing cars.
Email me if you are not already on board. We have rooom for a half dozen more cars.
Steve Legel
sclegel@comcast.net

stevelegel 08-07-2010 06:24 PM

Well, it's Woodward, not oodward, Duh

stevelegel 08-14-2010 03:14 AM

We still have som eopen spots for Woodward Dream Cruise get together. Send me an email and I'll send you our quick sheet of locations and meeting times.
Steve Legel
sclegel@comcast.net

stevelegel 08-15-2010 11:37 AM

Woodward Dream Cruise Itinerary 2010

WED 8/18 Car Show at Walter P Chrysler Museum (approx 4:30 to 8:00) at Chrysler Tech Center Auburn Hills, MI just off I 75. We have no formal plans to attend.

THURSDAY 8/19

1. Bill Pitt is still willing to host group to the Walter P Chrysler Museum. He suggests 11:00 AM but there have been no takers. Reply to him at

spoiledbrat2@comcast.net

2. One of us, Bill Pitt, or myself will be at the meeting site from 3:00 to 6:00 if anybody wants to meet up and visit.

Meeting site is Emmanuel Bethel Church, 4000 Normandy, Royal Oak, MI. It is just off southbound Woodward between 14 Mile Road and 13 Mile Road

3. Plan to be around the meeting site around 6:00 and we will make a plan to take a Woodward Drive and think of idea for place to eat

4. Break out on our own, can go back to the meeting site

FRIDAY 8/20

1. Bill will be at our meeting site from 12:00 noon until 2:00PM. I will be at meeting site from 2:00 until 4:00. This way someone will be holding our spaces and you can come meet the group, and know where we are. You do not have to stay, the meeting place is available all evening, easy come and go.

SATURDAY 8/21

1. Bill Pitt, I and a few others will be the EARLY RISERS and reserve our spot and prevent interlopers from using the space. Not everybody needs to be that early…those of you that emailed me to meet us later…THAT’S OK.

2. Bill has generously covered our donation to use the space. The Church community is using revenues from Dream Cruise for the roofing fund. Please consider an out of pocket donation to the cause. Typical parking like this is well over $50.00 per car anywhere up and down Woodward.

3. We will have a support car, and canopy. Please bring your cooler, chairs, sun block, detailers etc. Concessions for food and beverage are everywhere, if you choose.

My Cell 313 492 6525

Steve Legel