Notices
Dodge Challenger R/T Threads specific to the Dodge Challenger R/T should be placed here.

How much do u pay a month?

Old 10-12-2009, 07:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How much do u pay a month?

I am planning on ordering a dodge challenger R/T with in the next 3 months. I just want to know what to expect. also is it possible to lease these cars, or can u only buy and finance?
Old 10-12-2009, 06:54 PM

There is a payment calculator at the Dodge.com website. You can build 'your own" car and use the calculator after trade-in/down payment.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by MaybeChallenger
There is a payment calculator at the Dodge.com website. You can build 'your own" car and use the calculator after trade-in/down payment.
Do u know if these are leasable
Old 10-20-2009, 10:50 AM

Dont get a lease. You cant do any modifications and are limited on miles. I just picked up a new '10 R/T and am paying 495/month at 72 months.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:32 PM

Location: I have moved to Challengertalk.com as a direct result of this site not being able to handle security

I financed mine through my credit union and am paying $744/mo for 60 months for my R/T.

sounds high I know, but I'm a first time buyer with little to no credit history so they jabbed me with a 8.5% interest rate..
Old 11-16-2009, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by tattooed_pariah
I financed mine through my credit union and am paying $744/mo for 60 months for my R/T.

sounds high I know, but I'm a first time buyer with little to no credit history so they jabbed me with a 8.5% interest rate..
with my trade and cash saved i only had to finance 11K which i just paid off so i pay "0" and my title just arrived so i officially own it now.

Tattooed_Pariah,

don't know how long you have been making your payments but after about 8 months i would look in to refinancing, if you refi at another 60 months it will not only lower the payments that much more due to the amount you have already paid in to it but since you have made payments and so long as you been making them on time or early you should be able to get a lower percentage, even at 6.99% it would lower your payments quite a bit.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:09 AM

Location: I have moved to Challengertalk.com as a direct result of this site not being able to handle security

Originally Posted by wp23n
with my trade and cash saved i only had to finance 11K which i just paid off so i pay "0" and my title just arrived so i officially own it now.

Tattooed_Pariah,

don't know how long you have been making your payments but after about 8 months i would look in to refinancing, if you refi at another 60 months it will not only lower the payments that much more due to the amount you have already paid in to it but since you have made payments and so long as you been making them on time or early you should be able to get a lower percentage, even at 6.99% it would lower your payments quite a bit.
I'm actually on a deployment right now so I'm making two payments when I can and next year I'll be deployed for another 7 months so I'll be trying to double up on payments then too. If I pay early, my credit union won't count it towards my amount due, they only count it as an extra payment.

They also won't allow me to pay it directly to the principal they calculate the interest daily so any payments I make go towards whatever the remaining balance is on that day.

It's kinda a bum deal, but they pre-approved me for 38K as a 26-year-old with no credit history, so I can't complain too much. Navy Federal Credit Union has it's ups and downs.. When I find an up I'll report on it ;P
Old 11-17-2009, 08:19 PM

0 chysler gave it to me to retire early so ive got every option and tons of mods then parked it in the garage she only comes out on rare occasions. retired at 36
Old 11-21-2009, 06:06 AM

Nada as in 0 !!!!! It was paid for when it left the lot in March.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:46 PM

My payment through Crysler Financial is $500.00

Quick Reply: How much do u pay a month?