Notices
New Member Area Are you new to DodgeChallenger.com? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Imanewbie here

Old 01-22-2007, 12:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Imanewbie here

Hi,all.I don't have a Challenger yet,but I do have a 1970 Duster,in Plum Crazy Purple.My husband and I had spent about 12 years restoring and showing it.Now I need to do it again.
I plan on getting the new Challenger.Once I saw it,it was love at first site! I loved the Challenger back when it first cvam out,and that love has never waivered,so now I get another chance at one!Geez,what a great looking car,and it is sooo about time!
Other than the Duster,I have a Dodge Dakota that I love too.I've been a MOPAR fan since the original Barracuda,then I found out about all of the other old MOPARs that are just so cool!
Old 01-22-2007, 07:32 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Imanewbie here

Welcome to the site Moparmama70! If you get the chance, could you post us some pictures of your 1970 Duster, please? We would really appreciate it.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 02-04-2007, 06:19 PM

Default RE: Imanewbie here

ORIGINAL: RLSH700

Welcome to the site Moparmama70! If you get the chance, could you post us some pictures of your 1970 Duster, please? We would really appreciate it.
Welcome and heck ya! Post some picks Mama!