Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

My thoughts on what the Mustang has brought...

Old 02-08-2006, 05:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My thoughts on what the Mustang has brought...

There's another thread here about the Ford Mustang but I wonder if you've ever thought of this first, if it were not for the people at Ford there probably wouldn't be Challenger coming, that also goes for the Camaro people. I'm a G.M guy myself but I sure hope they build the Challenger, if they don't then at least we can count on Ford to supply us with some fun cars ( Mustang that is ). Ford didn't give up on the pony car so I want to say thanks.
Old 02-08-2006, 05:36 PM

Default RE: My thoughts on what the Mustang has brought...

When my neon got destroyed and saw the 05's, I seriously thought of getting the Mustang GT. I think what detoured me, which is basically streotyping I know, is there are alot of kids and dumbasses that have these. Not all are, but what I see is the majority are. And of course when I saw this Challenger.
Old 02-08-2006, 05:56 PM

ORIGINAL: TechmanBD
I think what detoured me, which is basically streotyping I know, is there are alot of kids and dumbasses that have these.

If I like a car then I don't care who has one, should we not buy a Challenger if too many kids and dumbasses get one before us.....I say hell no.

Old 02-09-2006, 05:49 PM

this is true. I can even get the stang a few hundred below dealers invoice because of supplier discount. I prefer the challenger though.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:19 PM
Administrator

evidently, he hasnt been to MF...

i do, and always will, bad mouth mustang owners due to the many morons whom i have met...im sure that there are some good stang owners, as i know some, but for the most part, it is guys trying to look cool in their stang, hoping to use it to pick up girls...the quick fix for "small mans syndrome"...
Old 02-10-2006, 12:15 AM
Super Moderator

Yeah, there are a lot of foolish Mustang owners. I went to high school with one. I'm glad Ford kept this car because without this car the Challenger would not even be disgusted. Competition is what makes sure the best products are produced.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 02-10-2006, 09:49 AM

Regardless of what brought about the Challenger concept I'm just happy it's here and look forward to owning one. Who's to say DCX didn't have this already in the works even before the retro Mustang? After the disappointment with the Charger my opinion is that DCX new they had to make amends with the faithful and what an excellent way to do it! They read my mind anyway!
Old 02-10-2006, 10:09 AM

dam straight
Old 02-11-2006, 12:50 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: deranged

Regardless of what brought about the Challenger concept I'm just happy it's here and look forward to owning one. Who's to say DCX didn't have this already in the works even before the retro Mustang? After the disappointment with the Charger my opinion is that DCX new they had to make amends with the faithful and what an excellent way to do it! They read my mind anyway!
I think DCX being able to see the success of the Mustang inspired them to do this. They saw GM drop out of this due to poor sales, and if Ford would have dropped out for the same reason, I doubt they would have went for it.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 02-11-2006, 02:31 PM

My brother is planning on getting the Cobra when it hits the dealerships... you should see him whine! He has all this money saved up for it and its just burning a whole right though the pocket and burning those white boy legs of his!! LOL! My self though, I wouldn't mind having an old 67 Mustang.. I'm more patial to the older models than these late models and the Fox bodies are not mine thing[:'(]

Quick Reply: My thoughts on what the Mustang has brought...