Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

RAM nose badge

Old 03-04-2007, 01:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RAM nose badge

Well I've been sitting here looking through all my Challenger pictures (100's of them) and my models which the count is now 7, (4 new/3 old car design) and I've decided I really don't like that RAM nose badge. It just does not fit the car. I see the RAM I think truck. If that makes it to production I'll have to shave it off.

What do you folks think?
Old 03-04-2007, 03:44 PM

Default RE: RAM nose badge

Meh. It doesn't bother me.

One little detail should not make that much of a difference in the grand scheme of things. It's only glued on, you could always remove it and find some way to fill in the hood stripes.
Old 03-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Super Moderator

My minivan has it on the hood and steering wheel and I would just as soon see it go.

Put a R/T moniker or something like that.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 03-04-2007, 10:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Paladin06

Well I've been sitting here looking through all my Challenger pictures (100's of them) and my models which the count is now 7, (4 new/3 old car design) and I've decided I really don't like that RAM nose badge. It just does not fit the car. I see the RAM I think truck. If that makes it to production I'll have to shave it off.

What do you folks think?
My thoughts exactly.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:46 AM
Super Moderator

I'm fine with the Ram logo on the Challenger. I was happy when they switched from the Pentastar to the Ram logo on all there models; however, if it does bother you, perhaps a special badge could be given exclusively to the Challenger. The Viper has a picture of a snake. The Prowler had something different (I think the outline of a large cat), so why not the Challenger.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 03-05-2007, 05:22 PM

The nose badge doesn't bother me that much to change it, but I would prefer the challenger logo on the hood. Too many nose jobs may make the car look like MJ [X(]
Old 03-05-2007, 07:13 PM

At least it doesn't have the stupid looking molded license plate on the front bumper like some Corvettes. That's gotta be one of the most obvious screw ups for me. I think the ram logo is pretty subdued and does not really bother me.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:19 AM

The Challenger should say DODGE on the hood. Mine will, by the time I get done with it. Have I mentioned my 1970-model badging previously?
Old 03-15-2007, 07:48 PM

yeah, I know what you mean.

As a print designer, the "ram" logo has never done much for me. Seems a no-brainer to me--a similar letter treatment to what's across the tail-light.

I think that would be sweet across the front-end. Much more fitting the spirit of the design.

Just my $.02
Old 03-15-2007, 07:51 PM

Yea, Dodge would be very cool. That damn Ram head just does not do it for me..

Quick Reply: RAM nose badge