Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Good News My Fellow Challenger Fans!!!!

Old 03-07-2007, 02:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good News My Fellow Challenger Fans!!!!

My Dad's friend owns five Dodge dealerships and he went to a meeting for and with Dodge Reps and they told the dealersips, that were invited, that already have a list of people waiting for the Challengers, that the car is ready for production and that in 6 months (August-October '07) the car is being released. So don't be suprised if you start hearing some things about the Challenger again and don't be suprised to see them on the road by end of summer early fall. Can't wait. You wil be able to order them in the mid to late summer, isn't this great, they told the dealerships that didge needs this car and that they need to get them out to the public quick, so they will beat the Camaro to production by more than a year, unless Camaro has a sneak attack and brings tem out early which I've heard from Chevy Reps, I have friends and family that work for alot of companys. Anyways there is some good news and good luck to all of you buying the Challenger, which will be sooner than you all thought!!!!
Old 03-07-2007, 04:11 PM

Default RE: Good News My Fellow Challenger Fans!!!!

I really hope this is true. This just turned a really crappy day around 180 degrees!
Old 03-07-2007, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator

We just a couple of more confirmations, to see if this the scenario that is playing out.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:37 PM

Its pretty much a done deal from what I've heard but don't kill the messenger!
Old 03-07-2007, 06:29 PM

I hope I'm wrong and we see Challengers on the street sooner then planned but I just can't see them not sticking to that Countdown Clock...337 Days, 04 Hours, 30 Minutes, 35 Seconds .
Old 03-07-2007, 07:21 PM

UMMM...... not sure what to believe!
Old 03-07-2007, 08:50 PM
Banned

I hope so, will have to see what my neighbor says. He owns a big DCX dlr here. As of last week no new news.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:50 PM

Well yo can say I'm probably wrong and you can stick to the countdown, and I guess I wouldn't blame you if that makes you feel better, but I promise I think this information is correct, I just don't believe that Dodge ucan afford to wait that long this car has been in magazines for two years and I juts can't see them waiting that long to start producing the car, they have everythig ready and I believe they will be out by Fall 2007. And I think the Camaro will be out Early Jan-Feb 2008 or Spring 2008 as a 2009 model becasue after January 8, 2008 you can release a car as a 2009 model, and I don't believe Chevy is dumb enough to wait that long to come back to the pony wars. But anyways I just thought that people would be glad I shared this info don't hate me or call me a liar, and none of you have but if anyone is tempted please refrain yourself and respect peoples opinions, because I've gotten alot of crap on onther forums in the past because people cant respecto ther people, thanks.
Old 03-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Super Moderator

Guys, lets not blow this out of proportion.

I agree let's not kill the messenger, as he only reported what he saw and heard. At the same time, this is only one data point.

Lets collect more and see what the picture looks like. Lets not get all excited and jump to conclusions until we get more data points.

If you hear more information like this in your area, then report it as accurately as possible. We need more data points.

Be patient.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 03-08-2007, 12:14 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

Guys, lets not blow this out of proportion.

I agree let's not kill the messenger, as he only reported what he saw and heard. At the same time, this is only one data point.

Lets collect more and see what the picture looks like. Lets not get all excited and jump to conclusions until we get more data points.

If you hear more information like this in your area, then report it as accurately as possible. We need more data points.

Be patient.
Good advice! Let's not get into a panick. I believe that the Challenger will be produced despite what problems are going on in DCX, so don't worry. I thank Coolest Challenger873 for providing us with what he knows, and if I haven't said so earlier, I welcome CoolestChallenger873 to the site.

Remember, patience is a virtue.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Quick Reply: Good News My Fellow Challenger Fans!!!!