Notices
New Member Area Are you new to DodgeChallenger.com? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New to site, Old Mopar owner

Old 10-01-2007, 06:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to site, Old Mopar owner

I bought my 1st Chrysler in 1972 and my current '70 Challenger R/T in 1975. I've also owned many others over the years. The new Challenger has brought me to this board. I am very interested (as many of you are) on any info on the rebirth. I have seen the concept in Vegas and the NATS, and as an owner for over 30 years, this new concept is a compliment to the familiar face that has been in my garage all these years.
My '70 was always a second car, only used for those sunny days or vacation to Virginia Beach. It has been driven,drag raced,in shows, parades, and cruises. It also has had every major part or component removed, replaced, repainted, restored, washed or waxed at least once.
I'm glad to be part of this board and looking forward to new info on the concept and sharing info on my experiences with my '70.
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 10-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: New to site, Old Mopar owner

Wow 70RTrag, that is a very nice Challenger. You are one of the fortunate few to have an original. Take good care of her.

I think you will really like our family friendly forum. This forum is a good resource and you find a lot about the Challenger here:

https://dodgechallenger.com/2008-dodge-challenger/

and here:

https://dodgechallenger.com/concept/

Ride the Challenger passion with the rest of us.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice to see a conv. R/T. And a very unusual color. I like it! If you have more pics please share them with us. I really enjoy seeing the original Challengers. They don't come out to play as much as they once did. But I can't blame anyone for not hitting the street on a weekly bases. These cars are just too rare to use as daily transportation, but when you see one on the street.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:51 AM

Yes, very nice car and please do share more pics...
Old 10-02-2007, 12:29 PM

Yes, very, very nice, even to an old Ford guy like me. Welcome to the site.
Old 10-02-2007, 05:33 PM

Thanks, its B5 blue

At the NATS , Brice Rd Burger King
[IMG][/IMG]

At a local show
Old 10-03-2007, 03:41 AM

Thanks for sharing some pics. Your car looks amazing.

I was thinking about getting the same licence plate as you.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those pictures are sweeeeeeeet!! I like the stance that Challenger rides on. Very nice car.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:12 AM

Gotta love the convertible!
Old 10-03-2007, 09:17 AM

gorgeous!!!!

original: 70rtrag

i bought my 1st chrysler in 1972 and my current '70 challenger r/t in 1975. I've also owned many others over the years. The new challenger has brought me to this board. I am very interested (as many of you are) on any info on the rebirth. I have seen the concept in vegas and the nats, and as an owner for over 30 years, this new concept is a compliment to the familiar face that has been in my garage all these years.
My '70 was always a second car, only used for those sunny days or vacation to virginia beach. It has been driven,drag raced,in shows, parades, and cruises. It also has had every major part or component removed, replaced, repainted, restored, washed or waxed at least once.
I'm glad to be part of this board and looking forward to new info on the concept and sharing info on my experiences with my '70.
[img][/img]

Quick Reply: New to site, Old Mopar owner