Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Has Dodge confirmed production?

Old 04-12-2006, 02:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has Dodge confirmed production?

Is the challenger a sure thing now or is the whole thing still just an "insider rumor" ?
Old 04-12-2006, 02:32 PM
Administrator

Default RE: Has Dodge confirmed production?

i dont believe that it has been officially announced...
Old 04-12-2006, 04:16 PM

ORIGINAL: SixPackEasy

Is the challenger a sure thing now or is the whole thing still just an "insider rumor" ?

Actually, it is only a rumor that it is an insider rumor.
Old 04-12-2006, 04:46 PM

ORIGINAL: SixPackEasy

I have been told to expect another Challenger at the New York Auto Show (in addition to the orange one), and an announcement within "a couple of weeks" after the New York Auto Show... Other than the Atlanta show, what else is shortly after New York???

I have only seen one similar post about a second Challenger at New York... anyone know for sure?... I hope my source is right!

XS

Old 04-12-2006, 05:13 PM
Super Moderator

I heard the same thing that there may be an annoucement after the Atlanta show by a Dodge person.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 04-12-2006, 07:20 PM
Administrator

i wonder why they would announce anything in atlanta or new york...half of the people who live in new york dont have cars...
Old 04-12-2006, 08:55 PM
Super Moderator

They wouldn't necessarily make an annoucement at these events but it's all about timing. The Challenger has been to the major auto shows in the country and we are almost half way into
the year and 5 months after it's introduction. A lot of marketing/research has been done and they have been analyzing whether it would be profitable for them or not.

New York starts this week for about 10 days in length and it's Atlanta's turn. These are big events and will attract way more than just New Yorkers.

I can see Chrysler being a decision to make so some sort of announcement but of course this is only a marketing guess on my part.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:50 AM

I have been told to expect another Challenger at the New York Auto Show (in addition to the orange one), and an announcement within "a couple of weeks" after the New York Auto Show... Other than the Atlanta show, what else is shortly after New York???

I have only seen one similar post about a second Challenger at New York... anyone know for sure?... I hope my source is right!

XS

I'll leave a skid mark in my shorts if there is a 'vert on the turn table.