Notices
New Member Area Are you new to DodgeChallenger.com? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New "Drooler" in Upstate NY

Old 06-03-2006, 04:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New "Drooler" in Upstate NY

Wanted to say "Hi!".
From upstate NY, drooling over the info on the Challenger.
Driving a PT Cruiser LTD now (completely stock). Made a deal with the wife......
She wanted a new Charger R/T. I said "Okay, as long as I can get a Challenger when they go into production."
I'm waiting on MY half of the deal now.

[IMG]local://upfiles/271/A5FF66734901480F833AB987A75A66D8.jpg[/IMG]
Old 06-03-2006, 04:59 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: New "Drooler" in Upstate NY

Welcome aboard. Enjoy the Challenger passion on this website.

What a great deal and a nice looking Charger? If you get a black Challenger, you will then having a matching set.

You have a little catching up on this website as there is a lot of information since it was born in January.

Enjoy!
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 06-03-2006, 08:51 PM

Default RE: New "Drooler" in Upstate NY

Thanks, Bud.
A black Challenger would be nice, but I'm already a slave to cleaning her black Charger.
My best friend in Florida has a "gun metal grey metalflake" 2005 Mustang GT, and it sure is pretty. I think the Challenger would look nice in that color...... with painted black stripes, like the carbon fiber ones the prototype wears.
There I go, drooling again.