Notices
Appearance Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Concept Parts.

Old 05-21-2008, 03:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Concept Parts.

I am sorry but am I the only one that wished they would have left the interior alone? Also does any know yet if on the 09's will there be kits to make it close to concept as possible(the gauge pods to look like the HEMI head,The shifter and console to be tilted toward driver,etc)? I am wanting the seats to for my 09'(which hold payment has been made so they need hurry up and get them on the street!) to be 70' style pleated. Anyone else agree?
Old 05-21-2008, 04:11 PM

Default RE: Concept Parts.

I recently purchased a 06 challenger srt8 1/24th diecast concept challenger. The car has a lot of detail interior as well as the exterior. Seats have real looking loose seat belts, orange str badging, concept dash and shifter console, opening doors, opening hood with the real functioning hood scoops like the concept, opening trunk. However, in my appreciation and admiration of this car, I found the exterior modification that is a must. The rear quarter panel had challenger written in a silver decal. It is clean and offers a break in those tall side panels. This would not be hard to remove if needed. You heard it hear first. I need a silver challenger decal any info would be appreciated.
Old 05-24-2008, 07:16 AM

I too would be interested in the functional hood & k&N set up from the Concept. I'm hoping that may be the "ram air" hood they've reference that will be available through Mopar, but have not seen anything yet. The dash elements will be highly unlikely in my opinion, though shifter will likely have many options in the aftermarket. As for the Challenger scripting, I think that may show up on the "Hertitage Edition" they've mentioned later in '09. Just my two cents...
Old 06-02-2008, 12:46 PM

the ram air hood would be great!!! I am looking forward to it. I wish they would have add chrome hood pins. They could have been just for show,but I like them. I am going to get mine super-charged so I may need to add a set for added safety.