Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Accidental Price Release!!

Old 08-16-2006, 05:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Accidental Price Release!!

Has anyone seen the Win a Challenger contest from Dodge/Dr Z? Well hop in to the rules and regulations page (https://chrysler.eprize.net/askdrz/i...app?page=rules) and go down to section #6 (prizes) and take a look si[:-]!!! As I read it, it says that the R/T will be 30k! anyone else read it like i do?!?!?
Old 08-16-2006, 05:20 PM

Default RE: Accidental Price Release!!

Yup, saw it and read/understood it the same way when I entered......same base price as the R/T Charger (estimated).
Old 08-16-2006, 06:06 PM
Super Moderator

I can live with $30K but what did they cut out of the design.......that is the $1M dollar question?

Here it is a little easier to read:

DAIMLERCHRYSLER ASK DR. Z CORPORATE SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.

1. Eligibility: DaimlerChrysler Ask Dr. Z Corporate Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, and who have a valid driver's license and legally required automotive insurance. Employees of DaimlerChrysler Motors Company LLC, BBDO Detroit, ePrize, LLC, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Sweepstakes consists of three (3) vehicle drawings ("Vehicle Drawings").

2. Sponsor: DaimlerChrysler Motors Company LLC, 1000 Chrysler Drive Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2766. Administrator: ePrize, LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.

3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on August 15, 2006 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on September 4, 2006 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.

4. How to Enter: Visit a participating Chrysler, Jeep, or Dodge dealer and obtain an entry code. You can also obtain an entry code by calling 1-888-255-2616. Once you have obtained a code visit http://Chrysler.eprize.net/askdrz and follow the links and instructions to complete the registration. Complete and submit the registration including a valid home address, your entry code, and select one (1) of the three (3) vehicle choices. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the applicable Vehicle Drawing. Each participant may receive one (1) entry during the Promotion Period in one (1) of the three (3) Vehicle Drawings. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.

5. Vehicle Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners for Vehicle Drawing A, B, and C from all eligible entries received in the applicable Vehicle drawing during the Promotion Period, on or around September

6, 2006. The potential winners will be notified by mail, email or phone. Each potential winner (parent/legal guardian if winner
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 08-16-2006, 08:04 PM
Administrator

wow...very interesting...

good catch!
Old 08-16-2006, 08:23 PM

they all say 30,000 I cant see a sebring selling for that
Old 08-16-2006, 09:59 PM
Administrator

i paid something like 26 for my stratus RT coupe...

the "limited" trim of the current sebring vert has a base MSRP of 32,350...that is the top of the line. the next step down is the touring, which has a base of 29,940
Old 08-16-2006, 11:05 PM
Super Moderator

Interesting comments on the rules of sweepstakes:

Ask Dr Z About The Fine Print: Sweepstakes Rules Leak Dodge Challenger R/T Approximate Retail Value Of $30,000

Dodge's probably thinkin' it wished they didn't have to follow all of those rules for sweepstakes -- like the ones that require them and ePrize to list the Approximate Retail Value (ARV)of a give-away. For instance, in the Dodge Challenger give-away we reported on yesterday (and the subsequent muscle car skirmish), the fine print's pretty clear:

THREE (3) VEHICLE DRAWING C PRIZES: 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T. ARV: $30,000.

Although that number's just an approximation, and heavens knows it don't mean a hill of beans -- it's certainly a good indication Dodge's looking to move some of these here muscle cars. The Charger's priced at about the same ($30,705) for the R/T with a HEMI, and since the two share the same underskirt, that pricing makes some sense. [Hat tip to Zerin!]

[IMG]local://upfiles/17/5D4BFF72063D455E9825D349378DC2C0.jpg[/IMG]
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.