Notices
Dodge Challenger R/T Threads specific to the Dodge Challenger R/T should be placed here.

I like my R/T even better after looking at something else

Old 01-20-2009, 01:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I like my R/T even better after looking at something else

Stopped in a Ford dealer and took a look at a new 09 Shelby GT 500. I didn't drive it as I have driven the Roush that is simular. But I like the interior of my 6 speed R/T even better now. I hit my knee's on the dash under the steering wheel . And all the radio contol knob's are so small after getting used to the knob's in my Challenger. Don't get me wrong the Mustang is nice . But I like my Challenger better. Thinking of going up to the SRT from the R/T . But will think about it awhile . In another post alot of talk about the R/T vs the SRT. The way I look at it . The SRT is a S&W 44 magnum like Dirty Harry had in the Movie. You know it's Bad. The engine has all the good stuff it should . The R/T is like a .357 magnum . Lethal also but doesn't have all the good stuff in the engine as the 6.1 does. . And I really enjoy my 6 speed R/T . But don't expect it to run with a SRT stock . And as racing goes . The driver does make a difference . And tune of the car at the time. But if I like my R/T as much as I do . I'll have to try out a SRT if I get the chance. But the R/T could get you a ticket just as fast as the SRT .
Old 01-20-2009, 05:57 PM

Default RE: I like my R/T even better after looking at something else

You can get into trouble "pretty fast" with either one.......Havn't driven an RT, but I KNOW that I love my SRT...It's nice to be the top dog....I would like to drive a 6-speed in the future, just to see how it handles, but I will not give up my 08 SRT....
Old 01-20-2009, 06:37 PM

Did you by chance read in the NEW Member Section How to threads?
Old 01-21-2009, 09:16 AM

Sorry if I'm doing something wrong. I read the new member section. I'm not very good on this computer stuff . Tell me what I'm doing wrong . As a car guy that has had more Mopars in the past than other brands and once again . I feel more connected with most on this forum. And learn by others. Even if it is by mistakes some time.
ORIGINAL: 70sguy

Did you by chance read in the NEW Member Section How to threads?
Old 01-28-2009, 11:39 PM

I see nothing wrong with this post at all