Notices
Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going Forced Induction.

Pics of my Techco Spercharger

Old 02-23-2009, 08:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics of my Techco Spercharger

Here are some pics of my Techco Supercharger, the install should start anyday now.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:36 PM

Default RE: Pics of my Techco Spercharger

The rest of the kit
Old 02-23-2009, 09:50 PM

That kit looks really god. Good luck with the install.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator

It should look awesome under the hood. Good luck with the install. I would also take it to the dyno just to be sure you don't mess up the engine.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:31 AM

The kit looks really nice. It kind of resembles a whipple style SC

Is that an A2A intercooler? It looks like the radiator on one pic and I didn't see the other end of the heat exchanger which might be build into the bottom of the SC. I'm not fimilar with this kit, just curious how this setup works

There will be nothing like hearing the whine of the SC and the rumble of the hemi. Good luck with the install
Old 02-25-2009, 06:56 AM

The intercooler on the supercharger is in the top portion. The supercharger blows the air up through the intercooler into the runners. It is a pretty compact setup. The supercharger is alot bigger than it looks in the pics. Since it is a screw type, it is not very tall, but it is long.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:06 PM

Well, so far the install is not going good and I am losing my hopes of it getting done. I have been on the front facsia for 4 hours now and other than 4 broken clips so far, it is not budging. I am going to get some new clips from dodge tomorrow.
I just can not find what is holding this thing together, and since this is the first step of the project I hate to see what happens further into it.
Im just pretty frustrated with this now.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:41 AM

I emailed HXC Performance asking for instructions on how to remove the front fascia. Has BMC gotten back to you with any of the additional info you need to install the kit?
Old 02-26-2009, 06:40 AM

I have asked BMC for some advise, but they pretty much said I need to go through Techco, I have called Techco, but it doesnt sound like they have actually took a Challenger apart, only chargers. I have also found out that the intercooler water pump bracket that came with the kit is wrong. Techco is going to try and get me the right one. I finally got a copy of the wiper mod that needs to be done and was not in the instructions.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:10 PM

sorry to hear its a struggle but I think in the end it will all be worth the effort. It looks like a great kit, can I ask what yoiu paid for it? You will have to post pics when completed.

Quick Reply: Pics of my Techco Spercharger