Notices
Dodge Challenger R/T Threads specific to the Dodge Challenger R/T should be placed here.

Waxing 09 Classic Model

Old 05-23-2009, 08:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm a little worried when their shirts cost more then most of the products. Does that mean that hands down, you get the best shirts out there?

On a little more serious note, this Glare stuff is expensive, official site is www.glare.com, but it so far seems more than worth it. I'm very impressed with this stuff when I didn't know what to expect. The cars seem brighter than new, they, my car and my wife's, repel water like nothing else. We just had rain and hours later the water is still sitting on top of the car while others have dried into/onto the paint. It was beading off like nothing I have seen before. I had some pollen on the car and when it rained the pollen was actually sitting inside the rain drops on the top. I have never seen anything like that before.

On another note, it says that it protects against things like tar, tree sap, and even most spray paint. I'll just believe them on that as I'm in no hurry to find that one out. It does have a five year warranty so I'll be keeping my eye on it to see how it does, but so far the detail shop has said that they haven't had anyone return due to complaints so that's a plus. It doesn't need waxing during this time and supposedly, according to the body shop, this is how my car will always look. I don't know about that when the manufacturer only has a five year warranty, or I should say up to five years, but again, something I'll keep my eye on.

I encourage anyone who is interested in protecting their car, that doesn't keep it in the garage all the time, to give this a look. If put on right, certain steps that you have to go through hence why a professional detail shop should do it, it looks to protect your car for a long time.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ICE...can be used on whole car. I have 08 and ICED it 2 times so far.
I put in spray bottle and used like detail spray.
I think Paladin swears by this stuff also.