Notices
Dodge Challenger R/T Threads specific to the Dodge Challenger R/T should be placed here.

Best Cat Back System ?

Old 06-20-2009, 06:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had corsa sport exhaust on my 1999 vette and it sounded awesome! ......Sold the vette and I just bought a 6peed challenger rt and order a corsa exhaust for it. I should have it Tuesday. I'll let you know how it sounds
Old 06-27-2009, 08:18 PM

Default Flowmaster Exhaust mods

Finally decided what exhaust to install on my 2009 Challenger R/T after joining the NJ MOPAR GROUP club and hearing several different types of exhaust kits on all different types of Challengers from SRT8's to R/T's and from Mopar Cat Back's , Zoomer's, Magnaflow's,Corsa's, and SLP's Loudmouth and Loudmouth II's I've decided to remove the factory suitcase and replace it with 2 Flowmaster S/S 44's and then delete the factory resonators and install 2 straight peices of pipe in place with my factory tips.....I've seen and heard all those others and just for me this setup sounds like I want it......a little loud on the gas with a rumbly sound and yes it will have a little drone at 65 mph but its my hot rod and I'll put up with the drone and I've been told once I get my Predator tune the drone will be tuned out......that my Challenger and I'm stickin to it!!!.......Fat Cat .....AKA ......

LOCOMOTION
Old 06-27-2009, 08:24 PM

Default Flowmaster Exhaust mods

Finally decided what exhaust to install on my 2009 Challenger R/T after joining the NJ MOPAR GROUP club and hearing several different types of exhaust kits on all different types of Challengers from SRT8's to R/T's and from Mopar Cat Back's , Zoomer's, Magnaflow's,Corsa's, and SLP's Loudmouth and Loudmouth II's I've decided to remove the factory suitcase and replace it with 2 Flowmaster S/S 44's and then delete the factory resonators and install 2 straight peices of pipe in place with my factory tips.....I've seen and heard all those others and just for me this setup sounds like I want it......a little loud on the gas with a rumbly sound and yes it will have a little drone at 65 mph but its my hot rod and I'll put up with the drone and I've been told once I get my Predator tune the drone will be tuned out......that my Challenger and I'm stickin to it!!!.......Fat Cat .....AKA ......

LOCOMOTION
Attached Thumbnails banner-nj-mopar-group.jpg   registrysig_315.jpg   photo_challenger.jpg