Notices
New Member Area Are you new to DodgeChallenger.com? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello, goodbye

Old 02-28-2010, 07:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello, goodbye

I have been here less than a week. Haven't had the opportunity to read much since I am on the road working most of the time. I did, however receive the following IM from another member with ZERO posts. I can't take the chance of my system being infected with anything, so can the ADMINs please cancel my account. I will not be back.

Originally Posted by DennieeAdamz
Your computer was noticed in email spam. It is quite possible that it is a part of botnet (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botnet). Strongly recommend you to scan your computer for malware. You can do it online at: http://total-scan.org/spammers/mimko...ramtrah;tolije
Please, follow this. Otherwise I have to send abuse mail to your ISP with all the ensuing consequences.
Truly yours, Dennis Adams.
DennieeAdamz View Public Profile Send a private message to DennieeAdamz Send email to DennieeAdamz Find all posts by DennieeAdamz Add DennieeAdamz to Your Contacts
Old 03-01-2010, 04:06 AM

Originally Posted by tolije
I have been here less than a week. Haven't had the opportunity to read much since I am on the road working most of the time. I did, however receive the following IM from another member with ZERO posts. I can't take the chance of my system being infected with anything, so can the ADMINs please cancel my account. I will not be back.

DennieeAdamz View Public Profile Send a private message to DennieeAdamz Send email to DennieeAdamz Find all posts by DennieeAdamz Add DennieeAdamz to Your Contacts
your kidding right???? if you took the time to read the site you would see that the staff has been trying to get a handle on the problem and all you would have to do is shut down your PMs temporarily until the problem is fixed.
i shut mine down a week ago because i think the staff and the site is worth sticking with for a while.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:04 PM

Default hello goodbye

I have to agree with wp23n---they're doing their best to stay on top of the spammers. I go to my messages and delete without opening,I hope I'm doing it right. This site is fairly new and I --for one--hope it stays. There are alot of great members!!!
Old 03-02-2010, 03:45 AM

his loss to leave..we have a good group here, no bashing each other, no politics
Steve
Old 03-04-2010, 04:34 AM

I Agree....it's worth staying around. The problem will get fixed.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:59 PM

Hey tolije,
don't let the bastards (spammers) get you down. if you click on the off topic ttab section you'll see many lists of known spammers & the moderators responses to them. Hey I don't like recieving this stuff either. Try and hang in their a little bit longer otherwise the spammers end up winning.

Hope this helps!

Doozle.