Notices
Dodge Challenger R/T Threads specific to the Dodge Challenger R/T should be placed here.

Color production numbers?

Old 05-13-2010, 11:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

While all the colors are great .....I new from the get-go mine had to be orange. I was in love the first time I saw it in Carlisle.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by Motor City Mark
I almost went Plum Crazy but decided on Brilliant Black once the white stripes were available.

MCM
Looks damn nice too, but there is nothing prettier then a "Clean" Black Car, and I've never found how to keep one clean. Although with all the dang pollen the Plum Crazy isn't a walk in the park either. Damn I need to clean out my garage!
Old 05-16-2010, 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by RareTA
While all the colors are great .....I new from the get-go mine had to be orange. I was in love the first time I saw it in Carlisle.
I don't know. I just can't see myself driving a Fuchsia car.

Everything else I could do easy. I almost wanted to hold out for the Sublime Green, but the Plum one kept calling my name -- ever so quietly
Old 05-16-2010, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by PlmCrazy
I don't know. I just can't see myself driving a Fuchsia car.

Everything else I could do easy. I almost wanted to hold out for the Sublime Green, but the Plum one kept calling my name -- ever so quietly
I thought the same thing about PC until I seen one.I thought(man I wouldn,t be caught dead in a purple car).I ordered a HO Classic last week,but the PC really is nice too.The Fuchsia car will probably look prettier every time you see it(unless you totaly hate pink)but I would never consider ordering one unless their was no other classic hi-impact colors available.From a collecting standput,it will be a homerun.I think that is why alot of guys want it.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
I thought the same thing about PC until I seen one.I thought(man I wouldn,t be caught dead in a purple car).I ordered a HO Classic last week,but the PC really is nice too.The Fuchsia car will probably look prettier every time you see it(unless you totaly hate pink)but I would never consider ordering one unless their was no other classic hi-impact colors available.From a collecting standput,it will be a homerun.I think that is why alot of guys want it.

The panther Pink ( fuchsia ) will be the one to get & hide in a barn , only to drive on the 3rd Sunday of every other month in a even numbered year.

I have been hounding my local sales Mgr about when we can fill out the order form.

Woud go with limited options, Leather, Performance Pkg if avaiable.

we will see
Old 05-17-2010, 02:48 PM

Default Furious Fuscia

I have seen the Furious Fuscia show cars close up and in person and its a killer color. Go with white stripes instread of black and I would pass on the champagne seats and go with black... Just my 2cents ...and sublime is on the way along with go-mango for 2011.

MCM
Old 05-18-2010, 07:42 AM

I forget,isn,t Go Mango a shade of yellowish Orange?
Old 05-18-2010, 04:15 PM

Default Go Mango

The 2010 Go Mango looks almost like the 1970 burnt orange Metallic to me.

MCM
Old 06-09-2010, 05:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gotta admit, I was going with the 2011 Mustang GT with the new 5.0 then I saw the Challenger with the plum crazy and that is all I needed to see. I had a 1970 covertable in plum crazy and this car reminded me of it. Glad I made this choice.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by HarleyFXDL
Gotta admit, I was going with the 2011 Mustang GT with the new 5.0 then I saw the Challenger with the plum crazy and that is all I needed to see. I had a 1970 covertable in plum crazy and this car reminded me of it. Glad I made this choice.
Another stupid thing on my part was once I made up my mind on the Plum Crazy; I couldn't decide on the damn stripes either. Went back & forth with the White or Black decision. I really do like the White Stripes, but sort of felt they went best with the White Interior, and there is just NO way I could/would do a White Interior, so Black it was.

In the long run a good decision because I'm going to do the Black Shaker Hood & Go Wing, so the Black Stripes match up nice.

Quick Reply: Color production numbers?