Notices
Dodge Challenger R/T Threads specific to the Dodge Challenger R/T should be placed here.

Color production numbers?

Old 04-19-2010, 10:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Color production numbers?

Do any of you all know the production numbers on the Hi-Impact colors?Like how many Det yellows were built,how many B5,ect. I got a real good deal on a Det yellow,B5 blue,and a Plum crazy.I,m leanin more toward the yellow but the B5 is real sweet too.I,m less impressed with the purple.I can get these all for invoice which is about $2000 off of sticker.I,d like to know the production #,s of these colors.
Old 04-25-2010, 02:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice price. You can't go wrong on any of those colors, they all pop! There was a print out on the 09s and it was after production numbers. So you may have to wait until they start 2011 production to get those #s.
Old 04-25-2010, 03:36 PM

Red face

Thanks for the response.What happened to all of the activity on this site?It appears dead.I like the yellow,but I also like the orange.I can,t make up my mind.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not too sure on the activity, but it comes and goes. I think it will really pick up when the 2011 is annouced as a 6.4 xxx hp. Should see some buzz then for sure. Both those colors are really eye catchers and with the right stripes, should really stand out in a crowd of really nice Muscle cars. Just imagine a yellow classic with black R/T stripes...... cool.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:04 AM

From what I read on another site DY is the rarest of those three colours.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by lear4406
Not too sure on the activity, but it comes and goes. I think it will really pick up when the 2011 is annouced as a 6.4 xxx hp. Should see some buzz then for sure. Both those colors are really eye catchers and with the right stripes, should really stand out in a crowd of really nice Muscle cars. Just imagine a yellow classic with black R/T stripes...... cool.
I vacialted back & forth, back & forth over color selection. One minute I thought I wanted Dentator Yellow, the next Plum Crazy -- since the decision was driving me crazy I went with ......
Attached Thumbnails pc2.jpg   pc3.jpg   pc4.jpg  
Old 05-02-2010, 07:59 AM

You did good plum.I never thought I would have so much trouble makin up my mind.If it was a regular transportation car then it would be no big deal.But I,m goin to keep this baby forever and don,t want to second guess myself.Should I have gotten the purple instead,or the yellow,or the blue,orange,etc.I don,t want to go thru that,I want to be sure.If I was goin to order,I would give the nod to orange.But the orange one I seen had issues,and the super deals our on a PC,B5,and a DY.I really like the yellow,but every little car(like cavaliers) and trucks that are yellow I think are butt ugly. I,m worried that after time I will feel the same thing about the DY.Plus I was gettin pressured about the $2000 accessories program ending.I,m not goin to rush and take my chances that either it will be continued,or something better program will be in place.The dealers have had these cars for some time,so I,m not concerned that someone is goin to walk right in and grab em.I,d rather them take the $2000 off the price of the car instead of makin you pick stuff.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
You did good plum.I never thought I would have so much trouble makin up my mind.If it was a regular transportation car then it would be no big deal.But I,m goin to keep this baby forever and don,t want to second guess myself.Should I have gotten the purple instead,or the yellow,or the blue,orange,etc.I don,t want to go thru that,I want to be sure.If I was goin to order,I would give the nod to orange.But the orange one I seen had issues,and the super deals our on a PC,B5,and a DY.I really like the yellow,but every little car(like cavaliers) and trucks that are yellow I think are butt ugly. I,m worried that after time I will feel the same thing about the DY.Plus I was gettin pressured about the $2000 accessories program ending.I,m not goin to rush and take my chances that either it will be continued,or something better program will be in place.The dealers have had these cars for some time,so I,m not concerned that someone is goin to walk right in and grab em.I,d rather them take the $2000 off the price of the car instead of makin you pick stuff.
Well mine is a "regular" transportation car; I just like to be transported in style

Even though I liked the B5, there are still a lot of "Blue" cars on the road. Since my Vette is Competition Yellow I was "thinking" about doubling up, but my daughter pretty much insisted the Plum Crazy had my name written all over it. While comments & compliments weren't the reason I choose it, I sure do get a lot of them.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:11 PM

Default Classic Colors

I almost went Plum Crazy but decided on Brilliant Black once the white stripes were available.

MCM
Attached Thumbnails 2010-challenger-detailed-050110-012.jpg  

Last edited by Motor City Mark; 05-13-2010 at 03:06 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:22 PM

Great choice.The black on black just don,t do it for me.

Quick Reply: Color production numbers?