Notices
Suspension, Brakes, Tires & Wheels Talk about your suspension, tires, wheels and brakes within.

What to do?!

Old 08-09-2011, 09:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What to do?!

Okay, so I want to mod my Challenger. I have a 2010 RT. So far I have a magnaflow exhaust, and i just bought a Predator tuner. After this Imo not sure where to go. I know i need suspension, CAI, etc. But what should i do next? Like in what order should i do this stuff? thanks!!
Old 08-10-2011, 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by bigdriver78
Okay, so I want to mod my Challenger. I have a 2010 RT. So far I have a magnaflow exhaust, and i just bought a Predator tuner. After this Imo not sure where to go. I know i need suspension, CAI, etc. But what should i do next? Like in what order should i do this stuff? thanks!!
thats a trick question because it all depends on how much you have to spend, personally i would go with the
CAI next. you have already added a free flowing exhaust and tuner but your not giving the engine the air it needs to utilize those upgrades fully.

suspension wise depends on what you are looking for, i know RT and SE guys that have installed an SRT take off suspension on their cars and are completely happy with the difference. you can generally get the whole shebang for about $400 + shipping
Old 08-10-2011, 07:02 PM

Yeah, i like that idea. Any specific brand suggestions? Should i stick with the MOPAR CAI? Or is there a better brand. Id like something that is loud, lol. Thanks!
Old 08-11-2011, 05:38 AM

Yeah, i like that idea. Any specific brand suggestions? Should i stick with the MOPAR CAI? Or is there a better brand. Id like something that is loud, lol. Thanks!
i think its more preference and again the cash you have to spend, the best advice i can offer is
i wouldnt install a CAI that leaves the filter up in the engine bay where it can suck heat in
and would lean towards something like the bwoody,JMB,etc,etc this site
offers a lot of info
Challenger Cold Air Intake Guide | Challenger Nut

Last edited by wp23n; 08-11-2011 at 05:46 AM.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:16 AM

Thanks, I appreciate the help.
Old 08-16-2011, 04:05 AM

Thanks, I appreciate the help.

you're welcome and good luck with it.