Notices
New Member Area Are you new to DodgeChallenger.com? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Greatings from Holland-Europe

Old 11-12-2006, 02:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greatings from Holland-Europe

Hello i am Peter come from Holland and own for 7 years a 1970 Challenger 383 SE. Nice site! Sorry for my bad writing Englisch, speaking is much easyer.

Hera are some cars we drive over here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v9...006/?start=all

Greatings Peter.
Old 11-12-2006, 07:15 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Greatings from Holland-Europe

Welcome aboard, Peter. Nice pictures. Don't worry about your English, as some people in the US do not have write
English bery well and tat is der native langage. LOL!

Just kidding my English is not that bad. That was a great link.

We would love to hear your perspective on the Dodge Challenger.

Please post your Challlenger pictures.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 11-13-2006, 05:22 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome to the site, challenger se! As Jeremiah told you, this isn't a place where you have to worry about having perfect English. Chances are we will have more spelling and prouncation errors written in our posts. The English language is a difficult one to learn and writing is twice as hard as speaking it sense their or zo mani wrules tat contans hiden leters R extr leters. LOL!

I look forward to having you in future discussions. Don't be shy!

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first 426 Dual Quad member.
The first to 2000 posts

Old 11-15-2006, 03:36 PM

Hello over there, i like the new Challenger it looks good on the pictures. The big Question is what will it cost over here. We have 19% tax and a nother 45,2% [:'(] BPM-tax (on new cars). Ofcourse whit out the tax cars are cheap here (like for export). But we have to pay it.[:@] when you want to drive a new car.

I drive my Challenger just for fun from spring til autemn (tax free). Doing about 3000 miles. Meaby not much but a liter of petrol kost here 1,73 USD thats wy i have a Audi A4 for dailly driver.
I bougth the Challenger in 2000 from a German guy. He got it from Amerika in 1998 and the amerikan ownwer had it registered til then. Certificate of titel Fullerton CA.
It's an 1970 number matching 383 SE dark burnt orange car, now with american racing wheels, own made scoop-hood, Edelbrock carburator and manyfold, crane-cam, MSD ignation, linelock, i have the original wheels and hood whit the car. Love to drive it.

Question: how do i get foto,s here? And how big can you put on? (in KB)

Greatings from Holland.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:07 PM

Can do it this way: the first and thirth picture is my car the buick and mustang my friends.

http://www.restoblog.de/2006/06/17/t...n-bottrop-nrw/

Greatings from Holland
Old 11-15-2006, 05:12 PM
Super Moderator

Very nice Challenger!
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Old 11-16-2006, 07:08 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great car and a very nice turnout of fine automobiles. Welcome to the site and we hope to hear from you often. Post as many pictures as you can from Europe, we really enjoy seeing the way cars are modded and accesorised in other countries. Thanks and have a great day,Randy.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:56 PM
Super Moderator

I'm impressed to see so many U.S. designed cars in Europe. I have a question for you challenger se. In the U.S. having a BMW or Mercedes is a special, but I have heard that in Europe it isn't such a big deal. So is it impressive to have a U.S. manufactured car in Europe and what market segment are they focused on (meaning are U.S. made cars in Europe focused mostly on luxury, performance, or economy)?

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first to 2000 posts

Old 12-03-2006, 08:41 AM

Hello RLSH 700, you are wright, it is'n a big deal to drive a BMW or Mercedes. About american cars the most what is driving here are Chrysler voyagers (MPV) for the family. Than for the people whit money Dodge Hemi Ram, Hummer, new Mustang, Dodge caliber, Charger and 300.
It is becomming more populair to drive USA-cars. There are manny people wich drove Mercedes went to the new Chrysler 300 and the Magnum. Because it's differend (Mercedes is normal)
In the amerikan classic scene is a lot to do. From spring til outhem you can vissit every weekend a meeting if you want. There are a lot of clubs, see : http://amerikaanse-auto.startpagina.nl/

Chevrolet wants to get populair over here, they are putting there logo on the daewoo. So even little amerikan(?) cars are here now.
http://www.nl.chevrolet.be/info/news...rand_chang.htm

greatings Peter. www.mopar.nl

Old 12-04-2006, 12:01 AM
Super Moderator

Really, they prefer 300s over there? Are the 300s more expensive than Mercedes in Europe? So are Dodge and Chrysler marketed as luxury car lines in Europe?

Thank you for this information, I find this stuff interesting.

College Graduate:
B.S. in Marketing
A.A. in nothing

The first to 2000 posts

Quick Reply: Greatings from Holland-Europe