Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Concept Challenger appearance

Old 11-12-2006, 04:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Concept Challenger appearance

Apparently, the concept Challenger is going to be at the International Auto & Truck Show in San Antonio, starting Thursday, 11-16. Today's San Antonio Express-News has a promo ad on Page 1 touting a special section about the show, and the Challenger is pictured. Unfortunately, the special "section" actually is two sections, and I only got the second one in my paper -- which doesn't have the Dodge info. I checked the show's web site, but they don't have any info about the cars there.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Concept Challenger appearance

In case you had booked passage to San Antonio in hopes of seeing the concept Challenger, forget it. Word from the auto writer at the Express-News is that Chrysler decided to pull the Challenger from the San Antonio show. Of course, the Chrysler rep he talked to said the car had been here last year -- which would have been before it was unveiled in Detroit. Needless to say, it wasn't.
Old 11-19-2006, 06:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Concept Challenger appearance

The Dodge Challenger concept car was at the Charlotte Convention Center on 11/18/06. Along with alot of other makes and models. The Challenger looks awsome, just awsome. It stands on its own in a room full of exotics and domestics that look really impressive. The color and the detail, it is so retro that it is in a league of its own. This is what we have been asking Chrysler for. A rear wheel drive, with straight drive,and then to make it sweeter, they throw in a HEMI. The stance of the car is very pronounced. No wheel gap and tires that tuck under the car to give it that pro-street look. Guys we have a winner. You must see this car. If this car were on the street around hundreds of commuter cars it will make you an instant star. It really did stand out in a room full of very fine automobiles. Now I'm even more impatient after seeing it in person. I can hardly wait until 2008, hey Santa, how about you looking at that list and seeing how nice I've been. One new Challenger pleeeeeeeeeease. You guys take it easy and for goodness sake don't be naughty, be nice. You do want that Challenger don't you. Randy.