Notices
Dodge Challenger R/T Threads specific to the Dodge Challenger R/T should be placed here.

Window, Sunroof and Door Lock Issues

Old 06-21-2012, 12:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Window, Sunroof and Door Lock Issues

I have a 2010 R/T, Last week an issue started with the car where the windows and sunroof would automatically open and the doors would unlock. I thought it was something with the FOB battery so I changed it and the problem remained. I took it to the dealership where they stated there was a TSB out for the issue. They hooked it up to the computer to see if any codes popped which none did. They said that there had been another car with the same issue in which they replaced the door latches. This past Monday, I went out to the car, the windows were down, car unlocked, sunroof open and the car was running (who knows for how long) my keys were on my desk no buttons on FOB were pushed. Tuesday I took it to the shop to have the latches replaced. Told them about the car running. They replaced the latches and ran another diagnostic and found nothing. A few hours after the car latches were replaced, I went out to the car and found the windows and sunroof open and car was unlocked AGAIN!!! I am wondering if anyone else has heard of this happening or if you have any ideas or thoughts as to what is causing my "Christine" issues.