Notices
New Member Area Are you new to DodgeChallenger.com? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Greetings and Hello's from Poland!:)

Old 12-17-2006, 03:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings and Hello's from Poland!:)

Hello Everybody!

I'm a 29 years old Mopar and Dodge Challenger fan from Gdańsk in Poland. I got to say that, I've entered Your site accidentally, searching some facts about Challenger, and I'm glad to say that I found many usuful informations and fine photos here

I like Your site very much. I don't have a Challenger and acctually I don't think I'll ever get one, but anyway, it is great to see how many enthusiast still has one of the greatest american cars ever made

In Poland it's quite a sensation to see an old american car, and I don't think I've ever seen any muscle car on our roads. That's another story about new cars; 300C's, Ram's, Crossfire's and particulary Chevrolets can be seen, but I'll tell You straight- The pure american cars(not renamed Daewoo's) are still such "the exotics" as(I guess)european cars in America. Sad story to me, but that's the way it is...

Why I love Challenger? The answer is not simple, but I'll try:
There's something fascinating in this car. That's not even merit of watching Vanishing Point- I've seen this movie only 2 years before.
Imho there's something else- This car's body is one of the finest and special combinations of impression of strenght and sexy-look at the same time in history. The bodylines are simple and clear, there's no one unusuful part in it. Just engine-car-driver: the finest connection that could be make(I can compare it to the late 80's 3 series BMW's- the car that I owned) No electronics, no handicaps- just you, your driving skills and the potential of your machine. This requires respect and everyday improvement to find out the real and safe fun of your car.

And yhe engine and the sound...well, the sound is another story, I think that nothing sound's like the Ferrari's and american V8's- it's hard to choose one...

Greetings- jarof40

ps. sorry for my mistakes in english

Old 12-18-2006, 12:17 AM

Default RE: Greetings and Hello's from Poland!:)

Well said...
Old 12-18-2006, 03:34 PM

Default RE: Greetings and Hello's from Poland!:)

Well said...
X2

Welcome to the forum.

We all here love the challenger, weather you own one, or not