Notices
New Member Area Are you new to DodgeChallenger.com? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New to the Forum, not new to the Challenger

Old 01-13-2007, 01:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the Forum, not new to the Challenger

Hello all,
I have been a 'guest' to this forum for the past year, as well as some of the other forums that are devoted to DCX vehicles. This is by far the most informed and friendly group of DCX fans, at least from my observations. As the excitment of the new Challenger begins to really heat up, I felt compelled to become a member to share in the communication. I currently own a 2005 Magnum R/T (which I dearly love), but am ready to pull the trigger on a new Challenger when they become available. I previously owned a '73 340, but the responsibilities of a growing family forced me to trade it in '81.
Old 01-13-2007, 02:18 PM

Default RE: New to the Forum, not new to the Challenger

Welcome!! I saw your zip was 76137.. that use to be mine as well! I lived in the Summerfields area off of Beach street for awhile. BTW did they ever finish the Tarrant Parkway widening?
Edit: How's the ice storm coming along as well?
Old 01-13-2007, 03:07 PM

Hey, I'm close, over in Park Glen! Yep, Tarrant Parkway is widened all the way from Rufe Snow through to I35 now... ...ice storm has not started, but it's going to soon. I was just outside a while ago and it's cold enough now, with precip on the way...
Old 01-13-2007, 05:38 PM
Super Moderator

sirmagnum.....welcome to the forum and enjoy the Challenger passion with the rest of us.

Central Texas has had hard rain storms all night long. I suspect when it freezes on Sunday morning it will be very icy.

Keep safe to everyone and don't get out if you don't have to. They don't allow chains or snow tires in Texas.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.