Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Appearance (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/appearance-13/)
-   -   debadged (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/appearance-13/debadged-4393/)

Akloki 08-27-2008 03:43 PM

RE: debadged

huh?

ORIGINAL: Paladin06

Not raping CRUSH. It stays as is and I got a little something called a S&W 40 for those sticky finger fools. With a CCP of course.

Justinec101 08-27-2008 06:48 PM

Lol that did sound pretty complicated on its own.

I believe his car's name is CRUSH and he's not taking off the badges or changing anything(raping). An S&W 40 may be. . . a type of gun to shoot the sticky fingered fools (people stealing emblems off his car) but he has a ccp(a permit for it?).

Justinec101 08-27-2008 06:49 PM

S&W. . . Smith and Wesson? Did I decode some more?

Mopar_Nut 08-27-2008 06:58 PM

Conceal and carry permit. . .

Rudy61SRT8 08-28-2008 12:43 PM

I already got an alarm so I know which window to shoot at if I see someone taking off my hemi badge :)

But I really don't see any point in taking it off you might as well just save the 50g's you just spent and just spend 20 on an "se" model???

Akloki 08-28-2008 03:13 PM

No...the SE model doesnt have the 425 hp 6.1. paid the 50k for the performance, not the badge. (the limited edition badge was pretty important)
hey, to each his own ya know?!

ORIGINAL: Rudy61SRT8

I already got an alarm so I know which window to shoot at if I see someone taking off my hemi badge :)

But I really don't see any point in taking it off you might as well just save the 50g's you just spent and just spend 20 on an "se" model???

tdub2112 09-06-2008 11:25 AM

Not raping CRUSH. It stays as is and I got a little something called a S&W 40 for those sticky finger fools. With a CCP of course.
Man. I am ashamed of you all.
I knew exactly what Paladin was talking about.

Get R' Done Paladin:D!

TRW762X51mm 09-07-2008 01:29 PM

I concur with Paladin06. Don't touch anothers man automobiile is a rule I live by. Abuse that right and face 230gr. of anger. [8D]

RUBBERBNDMAN 09-07-2008 04:02 PM

I think I have had it with people with kids..Last night some Grandpa and little kid came up to my car..not Mopars and started smacking the RAM
on the front..so instead of even saying a word I bit my lip..the he goes to passenger side and starts grabbing the lock
with his little hands...I guess I should of told Gramps to keep the little ba$$tard away...any input on this.

mopar2ya 09-07-2008 04:42 PM

You showed great restraint Rubber Man... I was shocked and amazed. I was about ready to go over and let him have it... and then run like heck so gramps wouldnt kick my butt for decking 4 year old junior.

I did notice your lip bleeding just a bit after that though... bit down pretty hard huh?

WHY DONT PARENTS CONTROL THIER KIDS AT THESE THINGS?? My kids never got away with this kind of crap... they knew better!

Its OK though Mike... he went on to do the same with the 56 Tbird and nobody said a word there either... what gives?