Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Challenger News (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/challenger-news-27/)
-   -   2011 Challenger 392, Red Letter Dodge photo shoot (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/challenger-news-27/2011-challenger-392-red-letter-dodge-photo-shoot-7826/)

stevelegel 11-09-2010 02:06 AM

2011 Challenger 392, Red Letter Dodge photo shoot

The 392 is one way eyecatching Challenger...so is the new 2011 Charger.

I saw both up close and personal on Monday 11/8. Scott and Heather from Chrysler Marketing came to see my collection of Challenger memorabilia and to take photos of my two Challengers along side the new 2011's.

The Charger has awesome proportions, and an extremely appealing stylized interior and dash. Some very cool functions as well...right up into luxury class!

The 392 (for 392 CID) compares to 6.1 at 370 CID...but it's not about size, but the tuning and set up that brings out the growl of the 392. Likewise the suspension sits a bit lower to the ground. The color they brought, of a PRE PRODUCTION vehicle, was the Bright White with two blue racing stripes...way sharp. The inertrior upholstry is very sharp with white seat bolsters and embroidered 392 signias.

Come out to the Nov 14 launch and see both, as well as visit with engineering and martketing staff. George Washington posters for attendees.

BTW: Check in at Red Letter dodge for story about my Challenger collection and link to Flicker for photos of the shoot!

newschooldriver 11-22-2010 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by stevelegel (Post 76501)
The Charger has awesome proportions, and an extremely appealing stylized interior and dash. Some very cool functions as well...right up into luxury class!

The 392 (for 392 CID) compares to 6.1 at 370 CID...but it's not about size, but the tuning and set up that brings out the growl of the 392. Likewise the suspension sits a bit lower to the ground. The color they brought, headrest monitors of a PRE PRODUCTION vehicle, was the Bright White with two blue racing stripes...way sharp. The inertrior upholstry is very sharp with white seat bolsters and embroidered 392 signias.

Come out to the Nov 14 launch and see both, as well as visit with engineering and martketing staff. George Washington posters for attendees.

BTW: Check in at Red Letter dodge for story about my Challenger collection and link to Flicker for photos of the shoot!

Do you have the link to the photo shoot please?

stevelegel 11-24-2010 03:00 AM

yes, try this

The

or do web search for Red Letter Dodge, tehn look over home page for "Hemi Highway tour" and open the pages. at bottom of each page is "previous or next" selection. You might have to look around for the content.
Steve

Dads R/T 12-09-2010 10:07 AM

Very cool and nice collection. I am taking mine in Tomorrow to see about getting a new grill due to the blisters and hope they will let me keep the old grill for paraphanilia.