Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Challenger News (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/challenger-news-27/)
-   -   If Chrysler sells, it's not bad (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/challenger-news-27/if-chrysler-sells-its-not-bad-1085/)

ED1971PA 02-22-2007 05:33 AM

RE: If Chrysler sells, it's not bad

OK, another Fox News Neil Cavuto update lol, yesterday he said that Subaru passed on merging with Chrysler. I'm almost positive he said Subaru but I did have a few beers lol.

RLSH700 02-22-2007 11:59 AM

ORIGINAL: ED1971PA

OK, another Fox News Neil Cavuto update lol, yesterday he said that Subaru passed on merging with Chrysler. I'm almost positive he said Subaru but I did have a few beers lol.
I'm surprised if Subaru could afford to purchase Chrysler. I guess I'm going to have to make it an effort to watch "Your World with Neil Cavuto" as I used to watch it.

Horhay 02-22-2007 02:27 PM

Renault/Nissan have officially said they are not interested. I don't think Subaru ever was interested.

ED1971PA 02-23-2007 12:14 AM

I made sure I included that I wasn't 100% sure which company he menioned on that day, normally I'm pretty accurate about that kinda stuff, I'm still not sure if I'm wrong about which company I thought he said but whoever it was that day they definately passed. Not trying to be a Dan Rather here, lol, I'll try to pay more attention next time.

ED1971PA 02-23-2007 04:32 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Feb...rysler,00.html

RLSH700 02-24-2007 01:10 PM

Thanks for the article. I didn't think that Renault-Nissan would be interested and I'm glad they aren't. I hate the thought of Chrysler's entire line-up having CVTs just as Nissan is starting to do.[:@]

ED1971PA 02-25-2007 06:31 AM

ORIGINAL: RLSH700

Thanks for the article. I didn't think that Renault-Nissan would be interested and I'm glad they aren't. I hate the thought of Chrysler's entire line-up having CVTs just as Nissan is starting to do.[:@]
No ploblem man, and I even managed to finally post a link u didn't have to cut and paste lol, maybe someday I will be able to cut and paste the whole article. I will keep my eyes and ears open and post any links from Fox News about Chrysler I find.

awsure 02-25-2007 06:21 PM

I think that the DCX board is going to have get a plan from management on how to turn around DCX because no buyer is surfacing. A good point made here is the fact that Chrysler is not facing the situation Ford & GM are. This ship can be turned around. Roll up the sleeves and do it Chrysler folks.

RLSH700 02-25-2007 07:59 PM

ORIGINAL: awsure

I think that the DCX board is going to have get a plan from management on how to turn around DCX because no buyer is surfacing. A good point made here is the fact that Chrysler is not facing the situation Ford & GM are. This ship can be turned around. Roll up the sleeves and do it Chrysler folks.
That seems to be the situation. I think they are seeing how foolish it is for them to sell Chrysler. They need to sell STUPID (aka SMART) if they really are having cash flow problems. They are between models right now and investing in engines, transmissions, and the such, this stuff is going to cost money.

No ploblem man, and I even managed to finally post a link u didn't have to cut and paste lol, maybe someday I will be able to cut and paste the whole article. I will keep my eyes and ears open and post any links from Fox News about Chrysler I find.
When you find the article, click on the "printer-friendly" option, click and drag on this version then right click "copy" instead of cut, then past in a post. If you need anymore advice, just ask.

I appreciate that.

ED1971PA 02-26-2007 02:27 AM

ORIGINAL: RLSH700

When you find the article, click on the "printer-friendly" option, click and drag on this version then right click "copy" instead of cut, then past in a post. If you need anymore advice, just ask.

I appreciate that.
[/quote]
Thanks man, there are a really great bunch of motor heads on this forum,lol, Keep up the good work, I appreciate it.