Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Challenger News (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/challenger-news-27/)
-   -   My photos from the Chicago Auto Show (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/challenger-news-27/my-photos-chicago-auto-show-2521/)

Justinec101 02-07-2008 07:31 PM

RE: My photos from the Chicago Auto Show

Dissapointed about the rear seats. Considering this car is so similar to the charger I was expecting actual room back there. I am about 6'1" also and had that problem when sitting in a mustang. At least there's a middle seat in the challenger though and even a 6' passenger can scoot their seat up further than the driver to fit 4.

Jeremiah 29:11 02-07-2008 07:37 PM

Compared to my original Challenger, I think it has a lot more space. I like the coke holder/armrest and access to the trunk.

This Challenger has gobs (technical term) more space than the Mustang GT.

tupperware 02-07-2008 08:49 PM

great pics from someone who has a better camera than I do!!! thanks for posting...

kramtrah 02-07-2008 09:01 PM

I am just all fired up with the posted shots from you fine gents! This one great tough guy has rolled on in and you lucky b's got to see for real. I am envious but thank you for sharing these. Can't wait to really get mine!

DSkippy 02-07-2008 10:00 PM

I can't wait to start seeing them out on the highway and OBVIOUSLY in my driveway.

psykosis 02-08-2008 04:23 AM

ORIGINAL: Jeremiah 29:11

Compared to my original Challenger, I think it has a lot more space. I like the coke holder/armrest and access to the trunk.

This Challenger has gobs (technical term) more space than the Mustang GT.
there is no access to the trunk. That is a solid bulkhead behind the rear seat armrest.

Overpowered 02-08-2008 05:58 AM

No acces to trunk? it says 60/40 split rear seat - thats useless if there is a bulkhead. Are you sure?

Eric

awsure 02-08-2008 08:19 AM

There interior is not as nice as the concepts by far. As far as sucking no...the Charger interior does not suck but it belongs in a Charger.

psykosis 02-08-2008 01:31 PM

ORIGINAL: Overpowered

No acces to trunk? it says 60/40 split rear seat - thats useless if there is a bulkhead. Are you sure?

Eric

am i positive? No. But I gave the wall a solid couple knocks and it sounded solid, and I could not see where to access a pass-thru. I also did not see how it splits 60/40. I'll look at my pics a bit closer though.

jockomikey 02-08-2008 01:38 PM

The dodge site shows the rear seat does lay down for more space. Thanks so much for posting these pics!