Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   Dodge Challenger SRT8 (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/dodge-challenger-srt8-32/)
-   -   Quality Upgrade Ticket (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/dodge-challenger-srt8-32/quality-upgrade-ticket-5774/)

70sguy 01-10-2009 06:44 AM

Quality Upgrade Ticket

I was looking through my paper work the other day on my 08 SRT. I found a Quality Upgrade Ticket it read:

IPFW 6/12 19:39 ISD LEFT FRT DOOR T47 OPEN 9001684849
37FD 6/12 14:26 FLORIDA IF DEFECTIVE HOLD FOR DISCLOSURE VE OPEN STATE09984
37FD 6/12 14:26 REMOVE DANGER! DO NOT DRIVE STICKER FIXED STICKER999

Does anyone know what the acronym ISD stand for?

RUBBERBNDMAN 01-10-2009 09:28 AM

RE: Quality Upgrade Ticket

How about "I Sure Dont"[8D]

epegasus 01-10-2009 09:50 AM

In side door?

RoswellGrey 01-10-2009 10:21 AM

ORIGINAL: 70sguy

I was looking through my paper work the other day on my 08 SRT. I found a Quality Upgrade Ticket it read:

IPFW 6/12 19:39 ISD LEFT FRT DOOR T47 OPEN 9001684849
37FD 6/12 14:26 FLORIDA IF DEFECTIVE HOLD FOR DISCLOSURE VE OPEN STATE09984
37FD 6/12 14:26 REMOVE DANGER! DO NOT DRIVE STICKER FIXED STICKER999

Does anyone know what the acronym ISD stand for?
Personally, I'd be more concerned about the phrase, "Do Not Drive." ;)

tcchubb 01-10-2009 05:59 PM

yeah that danger do not drive would really bother me. i would run by the dealer and see if they can tell me what that is all about

BkChallenger09R/T 01-16-2009 06:31 AM

Not sure on your car. But as inspector in dishwasher at GE for many years . If I found something wrong on a part in my round's of the assembly line . I'd have the end of the line inspector to tag or set off everything on the line before I found the defected part to be checked and then if more defected parts found from those . Everything in the ware house tagged for later inspection and parts replaced from that run. Most of the time weren't many defected units. I'd stop the line and have more parts brought up by parts guy and check them out before letting the line run most of the time. Then reject those parts. We had defective rack's that went in a high line model once made in Canada for us. I called the Company and told them what was wrong and I was rejecting everything we had in house and to correct the problem before sending more. They called my boss . And told him what I said . And he told them he had given me the authority to do that . And what I said went . He told me that later . Wasn't long before they called me back and said a new shipment of corrected parts where being shipped ASAP. The thing is to have a good relationship with the workers on the line. If they thought something was wrong with a part or hard to fit . To call me to the problem. And I would do what ever it took to correct the problem . Even if the assembly line foreman didn't like it ( stopping the line ) . Quality makes sales and keep's job's. I'm retired now soon to be 5 years and hate seeing job's going out of this country.