Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   DodgeChallenger.com Forum Help & Suggestion Center (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/dodgechallenger-com-forum-help-suggestion-center-11/)
-   -   A Few Changes (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/dodgechallenger-com-forum-help-suggestion-center-11/few-changes-432/)

1 Bad Mirada 07-13-2006 09:56 AM

A Few Changes

Some of you may have noticed the addition of the new "Challenger in the press" section. Since members such as awsure and Jeremiah 29:11 get so many great articles, i decided to make a whole section, and Jeremiah 29:11 is the moderator of that section, so if there are any questions, feel free to ask him!

Also, while it appears that I have posted all of the articles, they were mostly posted by awsure and Jeremiah 29:11, and i do not wish to take credit for their effort, but in creating the new section, i had to move everything into their own posts!

I would also like to announce rlsh700 as our first site moderator here at DC.com!!

A big thanks to both of them for helping out, as well as a big thanks to all of you early members helping to make DC.com great!!

TechmanBD 07-13-2006 12:03 PM

RE: A Few Changes

Awesome. Congrat to rlsh700 and Jeremiah.

RLSH700 07-20-2006 03:41 PM

Thank you Patrick for giving me this opportunity. I will do my best. If you or anyone else has suggestions for me on how to be a better moderator, please PM me and I will be happy to have your advice since I'm new at this role and probably need some work at this. I think we all owe Patrick a lot of appreciation since he has been the Administrator of this site it got things rolling

Thank you Jeremiah for all your interesting articles. You earned it. Congrats on your position.

Thank you awsure for your contributions as well, and thank you TechmanBD it is great to have you on the site.

Jeremiah 29:11 07-20-2006 06:18 PM

I appreciate the opportunity as well.

You guys are such a hoot to be with.

Now I got to go find some interesting articles.

RLSH700 07-20-2006 07:42 PM

Well you help to make the sight more interesting and enjoyable as well. It's nice to have another member who responds as often so then it is like a normal conversation.

Jeremiah 29:11 07-20-2006 10:11 PM

Like Elvis use to say........Thank you...Thank you very much.

RLSH700 07-21-2006 03:49 PM

LOL! Ironically I like to use that quote a lot and immediate Elvis while doing that.

TechmanBD 07-21-2006 05:02 PM

I will do my best. If you or anyone else has suggestions for me on how to be a better moderator, please PM me and I will be happy to have your advice since I'm new at this role and probably need some work at this
Being a site mod isn't that hard, just rememebr to go through and move topics to there correct area, like right now in the NEw Member area there is a topic "MOPAR ALLEY??", should be moved to "OFF TOPIC" because it isn't a new person introducing themselves. You will also find alot of Tech question in the DF Forum Help and New Member area once it grows. People don't read"DO NOT PUT TECH QUESTIONS HERE".

I was a site mod on FF, now I am an asst admin. Love the power [dasterly laugh]HAHAHAHAHA[/dasterly laugh]. I can ban people now.:D

But sure would not want to be a mod om MF, bunch of immature crybabies over there that hassle the mods who are trying to make it better.

SO if you have questions on an issue and Patrick isn't around, feel free to PM me.

RLSH700 07-25-2006 11:58 AM

Thanks TechmanBD. I'll go take care of that in a couple hours.

RLSH700 07-25-2006 02:11 PM

I took care of the issue. Thanks for the advice. If you ever see any other areas that need improvement on my part, feel free to inform me.