Notices
DodgeChallenger.com Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with the forum features or software? Ask. Have a suggestion to better DC? Tell us here. This Section is NOT for vehicle technical questions.

2015 Challenger RT Hellcat front-end swap question

Old 05-20-2018, 09:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 Challenger RT Hellcat front-end swap question

Hello, I am looking for a part number or any information regarding a part I am missing. I have a 2015 RT with the Hellcat front end conversion. This conversion done by the previous owner. I bought the car from a dealership and about 2 weeks later the belly pan came loose on the freeway. It ground the front into the pavement by the time we got stopped. There is a piece missing that I was unaware of when we bought the car. The front belly pan was zip tied to the chin spoiler. There is about a 6 to 8 inch gap between the spoiler and front belly pan. I have searched the web and have found a few pictures but no part numbers or anything. I will up load a picture of the part I need. Any info is greatly appreciated.
I have tried to upload but to no avail.
http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/Jeremy_Lunn/media/914Sd9Ft2ZL._AC_SL1500__zpsc5j1htb1.jpg.html?sort= 3&o=2

Last edited by Jeremyl91; 05-20-2018 at 09:45 AM. Reason: trying to add a picture