Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   B-5 Blue? (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/b-5-blue-4740/)

robman1969 09-20-2008 08:45 AM

B-5 Blue?

Any news on if and when an SRT can be had in this color?

Cuda340 09-20-2008 09:13 AM

RE: B-5 Blue?

Rumored for January 2009.

kevin2323 09-20-2008 01:05 PM

apparently spring but orders can be taking in oct or nov as rumor has it.

tdub2112 09-20-2008 02:56 PM

SRT Spring Special and R/T Classic. Both in B5 Blue I believe. Heritage wheels and a classic R/T Stripe for the R/T of course the only thing that would complete it would be Snake Skin Green.

Well now that Green is fastest.:)

RoswellGrey 09-24-2008 01:08 AM

Forget it, tdub. WHITE is so fast that color can't even keep up with it. Remember: WHITE is the color that men fear and women love. A WHITE Challenger parts crowds like Moses parted the Red Sea. Even when you have a WHITE SE. ;)

BLK 6050 09-24-2008 07:32 AM

Don't tell me..............just when I thought everyone had finally learned the truth that in fact black is the fastest color......we have to cover the whole topic all over again.
Let me type this slower so you will all understand......
"Black is the faster color available on the Challenger...period" (Besides the Dodge salesman who took my check for my black Challenger told me it was the fastest...........come to think of it, he said I right everytime I said anything........hum.......):eek:

RoswellGrey 09-24-2008 09:31 AM

ORIGINAL: BLK 6050

Don't tell me..............just when I thought everyone had finally learned the truth that in fact black is the fastest color......we have to cover the whole topic all over again.
Let me type this slower so you will all understand......
"Black is the faster color available on the Challenger...period" (Besides the Dodge salesman who took my check for my black Challenger told me it was the fastest...........come to think of it, he said I right everytime I said anything........hum.......):eek:
Funny. my salesman told me WHITE was the fastest. And he, too, said I was right every time I said anything.... :D

Axel 09-24-2008 09:47 AM

Well, if both of your sales people told you that you were right in everything that you said, could one of you go to them and tell them to give me a free Challenger?

mopar2ya 09-24-2008 04:51 PM

ORIGINAL: BLK 6050

Don't tell me..............just when I thought everyone had finally learned the truth that in fact black is the fastest color......we have to cover the whole topic all over again.:eek:
and all because of roswell"s white SE...??? :eek:

Some things just don"t add up do they... [sm=dontgetit.gif]