Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   Challenger Sightings. (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/challenger-sightings-4959/)

05flhtcse 10-09-2008 06:18 AM

Challenger Sightings.

Yesterday I went to a retiree lunch at the plant where I used to work. I picked up two other retirees on the way in the new Challenger. When we reached the parking lot, there was red R/T like mine and a white SE. It was kind of funny seeing that many in one spot. I was told that those employees drive them everyday. I did not get to talk with either of the owners.

dodgebrothers 10-09-2008 05:53 PM

RE: Challenger Sightings.

I pass a rather large Dodge, Jeep & Chrysler dealership weekly. It has about 80-100 cars on the lot, not one Challenger...of any type. Amazing.

BLK 6050 10-09-2008 06:21 PM

ORIGINAL: dodgebrothers

I pass a rather large Dodge, Jeep & Chrysler dealership weekly. It has about 80-100 cars on the lot, not one Challenger...of any type. Amazing.
Always checking out Dodge dealers as I pass and have hardly ever seen a Challenger.

On the postitive note..I am getting a lot of thank you cards from local chiropractors. Seems their patents are experencing neck problems...they say it's because of trying to get a better look at my new Challenger.........go figure..

kramtrah 10-09-2008 07:23 PM

Now thats funny[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Rudy61SRT8 10-10-2008 04:02 AM

Dade Jeep Dodge has a black SE "outside" (not in showroom)
Arrigo Dodge has a beautiful blue SE (possibly best color i've seen yet) , 2 08's , and a bunch of other SE's.

other then that i've seen nada.

RUBBERBNDMAN 10-10-2008 06:56 AM

ALERT...my first sighting...on my way to work today.
Renton,Wa...Black....Just got a glimpse of it but it was sporting paper temp plate.

Riptide 10-10-2008 10:02 AM

I know a few people in my town have them but I dont think they are driving them. Never seen one outside of a showroom floor (one local dodge dealer) except for the "burn the point" parade we had downtown a couple months ago. Saw a silver one and a hemi orange one.

05flhtcse 10-10-2008 08:13 PM

I was out for a motorcycle ride today and as I was going thru the town of Hillsboro, Illinois, I had to do a double take. The lot had a Ford sign out front but a black and an orange 2008 SRT's were sitting out front. They were sitting next to a black with silver striped Shelby Mustang. No one came out to talk to me, so I don't know what the story is on them. The orange one had mud on its rear quarters, so I guess it gets driven.

05flhtcse 10-10-2008 08:13 PM

I was out for a motorcycle ride today and as I was going thru the town of Hillsboro, Illinois, I had to do a double take. The lot had a Ford sign out front but a black and an orange 2008 SRT's were sitting out front. They were sitting next to a black with silver striped Shelby Mustang. No one came out to talk to me, so I don't know what the story is on them. The orange one had mud on its rear quarters, so I guess it gets driven.

Colorancher 10-10-2008 08:42 PM

I saw a light brown Challenger on the road. It is one of the few I have seen in the wild but it was pretty... well, ugly. I didn't see it for long but it looked very plain and I first thoughtit was an old beater.. I don't know what they call that color but phew... My apologies to other brown Challenger owners, just my humble opinion.