Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   challenger SS in person... (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/challenger-ss-person-1424/)

Paladin06 06-15-2007 07:49 AM

RE: challenger SS in person...

I'm not sure if the print is available. I order it as a Tee shirt.
I'll check and get back to you.

ORIGINAL: sirmagnum

Paladin, the artwork you are displaying now on your posts, "old school/new school" Challenger -- is pretty cool! I really like it and would love to get a copy if available as a print... ...can you provide a source?

1 Bad Mirada 06-15-2007 07:59 AM

i bought one yesterday at the show that has the new challenger and says "rebirth of the legend"

Paladin06 06-15-2007 08:21 AM

He said sure , what sizes are looking for?

OK - I got word he can do them for about $50 for 20x30 poster size.

ORIGINAL: sirmagnum

Paladin, the artwork you are displaying now on your posts, "old school/new school" Challenger -- is pretty cool! I really like it and would love to get a copy if available as a print... ...can you provide a source?

Paladin06 06-15-2007 08:35 AM

Cool got a pic??

ORIGINAL: 1 Bad Mirada

i bought one yesterday at the show that has the new challenger and says "rebirth of the legend"

deranged 06-15-2007 04:22 PM

We were there on Wednesday and didn't know about Challenger night until we arrived.[:@] Otherwise I would've rearranged our vacation to fit this and the museum in for one day. So I missed you guys by one day. Would've been nice to meet somebody from the forum while there. The museum is awesome. We were there for three hours and three rolls of film!:D

1 Bad Mirada 06-15-2007 04:50 PM

i was there for 3 hours saturday and an hour thursday...

i will have to find the camera and get a pic of the shirt

stevelegel 06-15-2007 07:21 PM

Was the Tshirt in the Museum store? I return to the WPC week after next with Thunderbird group.

Did you see the Challenger poster in the Mopar performance trailer for "Challenger Immersion day" could not fit it under my shirt to swipe it.

Yes the design team member I spoke with had an accent (Australia, New Zealand?), trim, dark shirt, very friendly.
Steve

1 Bad Mirada 06-16-2007 03:46 AM

i didnt check out the mopar trailer, as i had spoken to them (and bought a new parts catalog) from them last saturday...i dont recall the poster of which you speak. they do, however, have some really nice challenger prints in the WPC store. the shirt did come from the store as well, and it was along the far wall when you enter the store.

stevelegel 06-17-2007 05:09 PM

Well, if you did not go to the Mopar trailer, you missed this poster:

What is immersion day? what is it and when is it and where is it? the guys at he trailer knew nothing...I shoulda swiped the card.

[IMG]local://upfiles/447/5DC2746F64334E769A565F6711257EA7.jpg[/IMG]

Jeremiah 29:11 06-17-2007 07:13 PM

I believe here is your answer:

Publication Name: Employee News Daily
Issue Name: June 1, 2007
Original Issue Date: Jun. 1, 2007
Vintage Challengers needed for display

The 2008 Challenger Immersion Day with the Chrysler Group's Dealer Council, Public Relations staff and NASCAR drivers is June 14. The company is searching for some 1970-1971 Challengers for a static display outside the Walter P. Chrysler Museum. If you are an employee and own a Challenger you would be willing to display, please contact Michael McKillop of Vehicle Synthesis at tieline 776-5309.