Notices
General Dodge Challenger Discussions Discuss anything related to the new Dodge Challenger within...

Challenger Story Contest

Old 11-29-2008, 09:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Challenger Story Contest

Calling all Dodge Challenger owners! We know how much we love the Challenger, now we want to hear from you… Between December 1st and the 15th, Redletterdodge.com is hosting a story submission contest with the topic being: “How has owning a Dodge Challenger impacted your life?”

Tell us in 500 words or less within the comment section of the Contest Article. The top stories will be picked in the upcoming weeks. You can feel free to link to pictures of your Challenger or video within your story.

The winning story will receive the Ultimate Challenger Enthusiast pack which includes a Plastic Die Cast 1:24 Replica reminiscent of the 60’s and 70’s model along with a plethora of other enthusiast memorabilia!

Of course if you’re not a Challenger owner, you can still visit Redletterdodge.com and cast a vote for your favorite story after the 15th.

Cheers,

Will
Old 11-29-2008, 01:28 PM

Default RE: Challenger Story Contest

I'm in...only 500 words?
Steve
Old 11-29-2008, 04:59 PM

My money"s on steve...
Old 11-29-2008, 08:08 PM

good luck Steve
Old 11-30-2008, 12:43 PM

Contest says to post pictures someplace and provide a link. Can anyone give me direction on how to put up three photos on the internet (other than forum, here)?
Steve
Old 11-30-2008, 12:52 PM

I use photobucket.com and my cardomain web-page.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:49 PM

How do I upload to photobucket. Is the site self explanatory? Upload from my computer files and scans?
Thanks, Steve
Old 11-30-2008, 07:27 PM

WOW Redletter Dodge I wonder if I told them OUR WHO HAS A 2008 ON ORDER story if they would print it? The funny thing is every time I posted on Redletter Dodge they removed my post.
I am looking for the Picture of the first Challengers stuck at the back of the plant and for the Pellett Rd pictures.

ORIGINAL: DodgeInfoCenter

Calling all Dodge Challenger owners! We know how much we love the Challenger, now we want to hear from you… Between December 1st and the 15th, Redletterdodge.com is hosting a story submission contest with the topic being: “How has owning a Dodge Challenger impacted your life?”

Tell us in 500 words or less within the comment section of the Contest Article. The top stories will be picked in the upcoming weeks. You can feel free to link to pictures of your Challenger or video within your story.

The winning story will receive the Ultimate Challenger Enthusiast pack which includes a Plastic Die Cast 1:24 Replica reminiscent of the 60’s and 70’s model along with a plethora of other enthusiast memorabilia!

Of course if you’re not a Challenger owner, you can still visit Redletterdodge.com and cast a vote for your favorite story after the 15th.

Cheers,

Will
Old 11-30-2008, 08:02 PM

ORIGINAL: BUDMAN

WOW Redletter Dodge I wonder if I told them OUR WHO HAS A 2008 ON ORDER story if they would print it? The funny thing is every time I posted on Redletter Dodge they removed my post.
All 614 pages of that thread..?? Who in thier right minds would read it..??

Then again... once RLD removed all the BUDMAN posts it would probably be a much more manageable 300 or so pages...
Old 11-30-2008, 09:10 PM

Hey BUDMAN,

Unless it's an owner experience story, can't say they would print it. Shoot me a PM explaining the "Who has a 2008 on Order" Story, and I will see what I can do to get that infornt of the right people for you.

Thanks,

Will
Dodge Online Dialogue Rep

ORIGINAL: BUDMAN

I am looking for the Picture of the first Challengers stuck at the back of the plant and for the Pellett Rd pictures.

ORIGINAL: DodgeInfoCenter

Cheers,

Will

Quick Reply: Challenger Story Contest