Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   charger forum so cal cruise from ontario mills to big bear oct 25 (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/charger-forum-so-cal-cruise-ontario-mills-big-bear-oct-25-a-5015/)

dcxfan 10-14-2008 05:37 PM

charger forum so cal cruise from ontario mills to big bear oct 25

lets all of us southern calif challenger owners, get together and run with the chargers leaving from ontario mills going up to big bear....the last trip i went on was a lot of fun except for the ticket i got..
i have already committed to go ....anybody else up to it...i would love to see a bunch of challys...the last trip from oceanside my car stood out and got alot of attention....
everyone is welcome ...please let me know if you all want to join us.....thanks Joani

Andre@Edge 10-14-2008 05:42 PM

RE: charger forum so cal cruise from ontario mills to big bear oct 25

Joani,
My car will be torn down on the 21st. I expect to have it back together by the cruise, so I am in.

challygirl 10-14-2008 05:49 PM

cool there are a lot of cool people and i know saleen will be there also....they have several chargers that have all that performance junk you have lol....
i am glad your in....lets see how many we can get...i would love to have more challys than chargers... the last run was like 13 chargers,1 magnum,1 300c and poor little me...

shaky-2 10-14-2008 05:50 PM

Andre did you get my son's PM ?

challygirl 10-14-2008 05:54 PM

i got it shaky....i don't think i can make it that weekend...sorry thanks for the invite
Frank ..do you think you can make this run

shaky-2 10-14-2008 06:11 PM

it depends on my overtime run i have to work on saturdays and i'm taking the time off to do the vegas trip i have to see what kind of work load i have i'll let you know. i won'tbe making the trip to my sons house eigher to shourt of notice for me and the ole lady.

TRW762X51mm 10-14-2008 09:26 PM

A run, heck ya! Count me in dcx. This weekend is shot for me, but the following weekend of the 25th looks open till' Monday.

Anything else we should bring besides ourself and the rides (food, drinks, cigs)? Are there any special instructions of the place of meet on the mall lot, the run route, and end of the run? Lets us know.

Metal [8D]

Carbon 10-15-2008 01:58 AM

you guys are gonna get shot by the Chargers. those guys will be so depressed when a bunch of Challys roll up......hehe

I say we do a run out to the Coast, either Malibu or Santa Barbara the weekend after.

challygirl 10-16-2008 05:32 PM

hey guys we are going to meet at 9 am at the ontario mills mall...i think most likely by dave and busters.....here is my cell if you want to call me when your on your way
i am getting there early and will give you all directions if you need them....see you all there Joani
909)559-4326

TRW762X51mm 10-16-2008 08:59 PM

Joani I will try to be there before 8:30AM. I am really looking foward to the Saturday, Oct 25th Ontario - Big Bear run. [8D]

Challenger head count for the Oct 25th run:

[ul][*] Joani - challygirl[*] Metal - TRW762X51mm or Das Metal[*] Andre - Andre@Edge [*] Shaky-2 - shaky-2[*] Carbon - Carbon[*] RBart - RBart

[/ul]

Lets add more. I have set aside all my plans to go meet you guys and gals; I am talking about your Challengers, LOL. Just kidding. ;) I like to meet you all.

Metal [8D]