Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   First Confirmed 6-Speed SRT Delivered! (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/first-confirmed-6-speed-srt-delivered-5048/)

SKiDs33t 10-17-2008 02:02 PM

First Confirmed 6-Speed SRT Delivered!

Today, Bob Fredrick took delivery of what may be the first 6-Speed SRT. Congrats to NOTSURE! (from another Forum/registry) Hopefully this is good news for the rest of us as well.

According to Bob, My car, NOTSUREs and Arixonas were the first three production 6-Speeds to roll off the assembly line. Somehow, NOTSUREs car slipped through the bars of the Windsor prison, while mine and Arixonas cars are still in the same JB "Hold Released" status that we have been in for 2 weeks now. I spoke to Bob via email today, and he says he will be looking into my situation as soon as the craziness surrounding NOTSUREs delivery dies down a bit. Ill be extremely gratefull for any help he can offer, especially since I am not even one of his customers!

So once again Congrats go out to NOTSURE! He will be taking delivery of his baby on Saturday, and will be posting pics as soon as he does.

lear4406 10-17-2008 07:13 PM

RE: First Confirmed 6-Speed SRT Delivered!

Lucky rascle.:D But it means they are out and the waiting is over. I will be visiting my friendly neighborhood Dodge dealer and the wraggling begins.;)

Challenger One 10-18-2008 02:53 AM

Must be more to come Im sure those ordering the 6 speed are ready to get there cars

brucer41 10-18-2008 04:13 PM

Yeah Yeah Yeah..and if my luck wasnt as crappy as it is, mine would have been the very first one and I sure would have about 2000 miles on it by now. My wife wonders why I dont play the Lotto...with luck like mine, I have to buy some luck just to have bad luck! [sm=icon_flaming.gif]

Overpowered 10-19-2008 06:06 AM

Great to hear some impressions on the car

BLK 6050 10-19-2008 02:02 PM

ORIGINAL: brucer41

Yeah Yeah Yeah..and if my luck wasnt as crappy as it is, mine would have been the very first one and I sure would have about 2000 miles on it by now. My wife wonders why I dont play the Lotto...with luck like mine, I have to buy some luck just to have bad luck!
With your luck...If I even see you coming anywhere near my SRT.....I'am moving it in a real hurry!!! (Just kidding...maybe)
I would like to see one in person....and also hear more about their performance...and fun factor!

Cuda340 10-19-2008 02:11 PM

NotSure also got a big surprise. His SRT was personally delivered by the dealership owner, Bob Frederick, in an enclosed trailer. It was a 7 1/2 hr. drive from Bob's Ohio dealership.

BLK 6050 10-19-2008 02:13 PM

ORIGINAL: Cuda340

NotSure also got a big suprise. His SRT was personally delivered by the dealership owner, Bob Frederick, in an enclosed trailer. It was a 7 1/2 hr. drive from Bob's Ohio dealership.
Now if all the Chrysler dealers would give even a little bit of that kind of customer service......we wouldn't be talking merger right now!