Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   Happy Thanksgiving to all (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/happy-thanksgiving-all-5425/)

Challenger One 11-26-2008 02:59 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to all

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving with family and friends, If you drive your Challenger it will be the first chance for many to see the car enjoy the day

stevelegel 11-26-2008 03:26 AM

RE: Happy Thanksgiving to all

Happy Thanksgiving to all, as well. Detroit weather expected to be very nice for our big parade. Family get together at my brother's (his birthday 11/27, sometimes falls on Thanksgiving)...good chance Challenger will see daylight.
Steve

Paladin06 11-26-2008 05:44 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Weather conditions here in the valley are forecasted at cool temp's high 60's and possible chance, of dare I say it, rain. No CRUSH sightings on that day for sure.

RoswellGrey 11-26-2008 06:09 AM

Oh, c'mon, Paladin. Crush won't melt. I guarantee it. The SE has been rained on two or three times and it's still here. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

Dodge Favre ever 11-26-2008 06:23 AM

But isn't it a "dry rain" to go along with the "dry heat" out there. ;)

BLK 6050 11-26-2008 07:11 AM

ORIGINAL: Dodge Favre ever

But isn't it a "dry rain" to go along with the "dry heat" out there. ;)
Here in Arizona, it's all or nothing....they may call it a driving rain, but you really don't want to be caught out there with our "fair weather" drivers.....it can be a real battle zone....
(Last time it rained I found out why they can the F-1 Supercar tires, "three season" tires....)

BLK 6050 11-26-2008 07:13 AM

Sorry, Forgot....Happy Thanksgiving to all.......

brucer41 11-26-2008 08:44 AM

A Happy Turkey Day to all! I hope this day brings good things for everyone. I know I am blessed to have a lot of family and friends to share with and I hope others do as well.

fatcat 11-26-2008 08:50 AM

[sm=smiley31.gif] MAY I JOIN IN [sm=signs007.gif] and also wish ALL THE FORUM MENBERS and thier FAMILY and friends a very BLESSED, HEALTHY, HAPPY THANKGIVING !!! [sm=grinangel.gif][sm=thanx.gif]Thank You , Fat Cat[sm=gears.gif]

TRW762X51mm 11-26-2008 10:57 AM

I too would like to wish all members a Happy Thanksgiving.

RUBBERBNDMAN 11-26-2008 11:17 AM

Gobble...Gobble....Have a great T-DAY and a fun Black Friday....[8D]

Andre@Edge 11-26-2008 04:40 PM

I guess it's all been said!

Happy Turkey Day to all. Stay safe, and no hitting or beating up on family members!

kramtrah 11-26-2008 05:21 PM

To all my friends and fellow Challenger afficienados, have a blessed, safe, and wonderful Thanksgiving!;)

challygirl 11-26-2008 05:24 PM

I want send everyone a very happy thanks giving...this is the time to be thankful for all the great friends that we all have and how great life is ....
be good and all you boys enjoy all those football games tomorrow-go green bay-be safe Joani

mopar2ya 11-26-2008 05:52 PM

May you all have a relaxing, enjoyable, safe and peaceful Thanksgiving Holiday! Cheers!! [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Go Seahawks!! :eek:

lear4406 11-26-2008 06:45 PM

Spend your time with family and friends, make the most of it and may GOD bless you all and your families:D I'll be working on Thanksgiving, but its my last day at the plant. I go to NC on Fri.:) Be safe out on the highways and biways. Boys I'll be home this weekend.

RRUNNER 11-26-2008 08:39 PM

Happy Thaksgiving to all. Enjoy your day with the family and be thankful for all your blessings.

http://www.dodgechallengerregistry.c...trysig_106.png

shaky-2 11-27-2008 10:25 AM

Good morning and happy turkey day to all of my friens on this fourm i hope everyone is happy and safe with all your loved ones have a great day and eat well and everone keep our military in your thoughts as we enjoy this day of thanks it's because of them we have this day and others for keeping us safe and sound THANK YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS of the armed forces.

Rudy61SRT8 11-27-2008 03:29 PM

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM RUDY