Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   Has the forum changed (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/has-forum-changed-6226/)

KyChallengerR/T6spd 03-10-2009 03:15 PM

Has the forum changed

What happened to the SRT , R/T and SE forum ?

Challenger One 03-10-2009 04:08 PM

Looks looks things have changed to me

Andre@Edge 03-10-2009 04:14 PM

Best to wait a few days while they work bugs out. It can only be better then it was!

1 Bad Mirada 03-10-2009 04:15 PM

im working on it right now!

Robbaker 03-10-2009 10:12 PM

nice layout!

I like the new lay-out...very nice...

RoswellGrey 03-11-2009 01:00 AM

Hmmm...

Can't say I like this layout. The type font is hard to read and makes the place look too much like challenger talk.com. All that really needed to be done was fix the problems with the apostrophes and the general posting troubles.

JJMPB 03-11-2009 03:23 AM

can you please chaneg the challenger in the upper left hand corner to the production model black

BLK 6050 03-11-2009 05:33 AM

Don't care for the change

Originally Posted by RoswellGrey (Post 68830)
Can't say I like this layout. The type font is hard to read and makes the place look too much like challenger talk.com. All that really needed to be done was fix the problems with the apostrophes and the general posting troubles.

I have to agree, this new layout doesn't seem to be as user friendly. Why was it changed? If it wasn't broke...don't fix it...not liking this...

1 Bad Mirada 03-11-2009 07:10 AM

the old software was badly broken...thats why we fixed it. the photo galleries were all corrupt, there were coding failures all over the site, the polls didnt work, the upload feature didnt work, and worst of all, it was due to a security failure in the software, and the software company didnt have a fix for it. we had to rebuild the whole site because there was no "fix" to the old software.

roswell, we are using vbulletin, as do many other forums on the internet. at first, i didnt like it either, but ive been using it for a few months now, and i cannot stand trying to work with the useless old software...im confident that once we get the little bugs worked out, it will show that the change is for the better.

jj, im hoping to get a new design for the header at some point, but right now we have to get all of the little bugs out of the software. the change fixed all of the old problems, but im sure that there will be little 'tuning' issues around the forum.

Thor77 03-11-2009 07:17 AM

The old version was a bit broke. Did you notice how every ' became '''? And for a while, it would not let you post if you used too much punctuation. But a lot of threads have gone MIA in the changeover, and our Avatars are gone. I'm sure they'll get most of the kinks out though.