Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   How Long Do You Plan to Keep Your New Challenger (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/how-long-do-you-plan-keep-your-new-challenger-1252/)

Paladin06 04-17-2007 11:28 PM

How Long Do You Plan to Keep Your New Challenger

I was wondering how long you plan to keep your new Challenger?

Paladin06 04-17-2007 11:30 PM

RE: How Long Do You Plan to Keep Your New Challenger

It will be my last new car.

RLSH700 04-18-2007 12:09 AM

Until I'm dead! That is what I'm going to go with for now at least.

awsure 04-18-2007 03:06 AM

I am thinking of being entombed in mine. Big skeletal smile until I turn to dust.

[8D]

lear4406 04-18-2007 06:56 AM

I'm 48, so I will most likely use it at the retirement facility that I will reside at.

BootCamp 04-18-2007 07:13 AM

It will be part of our estate. Same for the wife's Charger R/T. I think these kinds of cars will be extinct very soon.

Blu Angel 04-18-2007 02:11 PM

I gonna run it for as long as she'll go!

Planning a wonderful cross-country road trip from Canada to California. Wanna ride across the vast plains and over Continental divide. Plan on doing a long 3 week trip , kind of following the old Route 66, visiting the major metropolises and also small town America. Gotta stop at some of the famous national parks like Yellowstone, South Dakota Badlands?, and some other famous places. After the 3 weeks, I'll visit with my brothers in San Francisco and have the car shipped back while I fly home.

My Challenger will NOT be a trailer queen or a low mileage beauty. I am gonna drive it and enjoy it![sm=gears.gif][sm=gears.gif]

Then the kids can have it. I concur with Bootcamp.....you're not going to see this type of vehicle anymore.[sm=burnout.gif]

joeyr 04-18-2007 05:16 PM

Im 19 and will be 21 (and hopefully graduated) by the time it gets on dealer lots, and plan on having it the rest of my life.

Jeremiah 29:11 04-18-2007 05:17 PM

Mine will be low mileage as I already have a company car for the week since I haul equipment. I will just drive it on weekends and weeknights.

I will likely donate it to my kids when I am too old to shift a manual stick.

I too have been wanting to drive Route 66 and other parts of the U.S..

deranged 04-19-2007 04:36 PM

I had my last one 17 years and still kick myself for letting it go!

ORIGINAL: awsure

I am thinking of being entombed in mine. Big skeletal smile until I turn to dust.

[8D]
They'll need a big plot for my burial also.:D