Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   License Plate Ideas (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/license-plate-ideas-1333/)

Rob 05-13-2007 06:19 PM

License Plate Ideas

Hey,

I posted this ahhh, I dunno, maybe 7-8 months ago ...but I finally went to the license office only to find that A LOT of my ideas were taken. I need some custom plate ideas ...I'm looking for something that reflects the car itself. "Hemi 6.1" for instance would be good...but decimals aren't allowed.

Any ideas? Post em here.

PS. I live in Toronto, Ontario (just outside of homebase, Brampton, Ontario) ...so out plates have a max of 8 characters.

Cuda340 03-11-2008 09:21 AM

RE: License Plate Ideas

My favorites are:

SRT61, or RT57

SRT372, or RT348

HEMI61, or HEMI57

MYHEMI

DODGE61, DODGE57

MOPAR61, or MOPAR57

(Note: In NJ you can personalize your plate for a one-time fee of $50, in addition to the regular registration fee. A personalized plate must have at least three letters and a maximum of seven characters in combination of letters and numbers).

DSkippy 03-11-2008 09:37 AM

MOREPAR
MOPARTY (though, that can have a negative connotation)
NOCHLNG
GOHMIGO
MPRROLN
ITSBACK
TAKERS
BLURRR
THUMPER
GETSRVD
MOPRN8R

66Cuda 03-11-2008 11:08 AM

ORIGINAL: DamnSkippy

MOREPAR
MOPARTY (though, that can have a negative connotation)
NOCHLNG
GOHMIGO
MPRROLN
ITSBACK
TAKERS
BLURRR
THUMPER
GETSRVD
MOPRN8R

I love that one. Thats good.

70sguy 03-11-2008 01:31 PM

u wish, is my favorite, as it is part of a dream turned into reallity, being a former cuda owner a couple of times. With thoughts of rebuilding an old one, before concept turn to reallity. It would be intended to mean "you wished you could out run it", but that can come across as arrogant in some eyes. That would not be the intention as I would rather be admired than envied or dispised. Maybe I will call it WISHES or MY WISH, Dreams but they sound girlish, so I think I will name it "WOW" and be done with it, unless that is already taken. Maybe someone can came up with a good one that is not used in my state. keep posting any ideas.

Cuda340 03-11-2008 02:58 PM

Someone on another site came up with a great name for a blood thirsty 'Cuda:

DRACUDA :D

Dodge Favre ever 03-11-2008 02:58 PM

VNSHNG PT

Yankee 03-11-2008 04:10 PM

How about this one?

FINALLY

FRECSF 03-11-2008 05:01 PM

This is mine already FRECSF

Frys Rice, Eats Chevy's, Sh_ts Fords

JeepDodgeRam 03-11-2008 05:39 PM

Mine are already sitting at the dealership waiting for the big arrival.

CHLNGR 8

And I have these in reserve.

HEMI 08