Dodge Challenger Forums

Dodge Challenger Forums (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/)
-   General Dodge Challenger Discussions (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/)
-   -   New club to join....E STATUS CLUB (https://dodgechallenger.com/forum/general-dodge-challenger-discussions-7/new-club-join-e-status-club-3290/)

challenger49437 05-21-2008 06:02 AM

New club to join....E STATUS CLUB

Hey all, logged in this morning to find my challenger IS ROLLING DOWN THE ASSEMBLY LINE!

I AM SO EXCITED....PROBABLY BE DONE TODAY :)

EST SHIP DATE OF 5/22, DUNNO IF IT'LL MAKE IT THERE, BUT PROGRESS IS WONDERFUL

mopar4me2 05-21-2008 06:36 AM

RE: New club to join....E STATUS CLUB

congrats i made to d1 maybe there is a miracle happenin in bramptin

Cuda340 05-21-2008 08:24 AM

Automotive News reports 550 built last week and 382 the week before. Production is ramping up! Dodge's deadline for completing all of the 2008s is mid-July when the factory closes for vacation. By the 2nd week of August, the R/Ts will start production and the SRTs in September. ;)

On the negative side, someone posted on another site that the company in Windsor, Canada that installs the hood decal has not completed its first car for retail sales. They were supposed to start last week.

RoswellGrey 05-21-2008 08:44 AM

Why do I have a mental image of hundreds of Challengers lined up waiting while a couple guys try to figure out which side of the decal goes up?

Albeeno 05-21-2008 09:12 AM

:D

ORIGINAL: RoswellGrey

Why do I have a mental image of hundreds of Challengers lined up waiting while a couple guys try to figure out which side of the decal goes up?

1971cuda convert 05-21-2008 09:37 AM

If thats the only hold up Ill take mine without stripes . :)

mopar2ya 05-21-2008 05:08 PM

ORIGINAL: 1971cuda convert

If thats the only hold up Ill take mine without stripes . :)
Sorry... sounds like there is no stripe delete option... in order to make production more efficient... :D

hawknhemi 05-21-2008 06:12 PM

Congrats! I am hoping to see a D1 in my future soon.

mopar2ya 05-21-2008 08:52 PM

It'd be nicer to see an actual Challenger in my future... :eek:

BUDMAN 05-21-2008 09:02 PM

That is true they do the stripes in Windsor after the 4 hour truck ride from Brampton then get put on a rail car. Can you guess why they have not started striping any yet???

YES YOU ARE RIGHT THEY HAVE NOT SHIPPED ANY NEW CHALLENGERS OUT OF BRAMPTON YET!!!

You are wrong on one thing well two things they have built less than 500so far and they are only building about 40 a day. After every 20 Chargers/300's they will build 1 Challenger and the plant is building about 900 cars a day well that is how many they built today.

ORIGINAL: Cuda340

Automotive News reports 550 built last week and 382 the week before. Production is ramping up! Dodge's deadline for completing all of the 2008s is mid-July when the factory closes for vacation. By the 2nd week of August, the R/Ts will start production and the SRTs in September. ;)

On the negative side, someone posted on another site that the company in Windsor, Canada that installs the hood decal has not completed its first car for retail sales. They were supposed to start last week.